Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Riddle Me This? TURBO
Based on the "Critically Acclaimed" thread, has finally release the long awaited....expansion thread.

So basically, I come up with a riddle about a specific character and whoever solves said riddle, that user will now come up with his/her own riddle and the process will repeat itself. Just like that picture thread but with WORDS!

The riddle can be an any shape or form( like poem, haiku, stanza etc.) and there also must be a category so users won't waste their time if said character is in a television, movie etc.

So I'll begin:

Category: 30 min. long television show

Riddle:

A Frankenstein creation
Whose attitude & personality is never understood
The tyrant who mistrust and abuses his nation
When he himself has a Pinocchio nose
His eyes screams off a specific label
Which gives everyone a sour taste
Of how he thinks nearly everything is incomprehensible
Who am I?
Pikachu.
The Animal Crossing Villager.
Kirby.
Geno?
The dude from Knack?
HINT:

It's not a video game related character but a tv cartoon series character and also this character finds the riddle unacceptable....
Lemongrab? Man, I hate Adventure time and everything about it, but I'll guess that.
(09-28-2014, 05:25 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: Lemongrab? Man, I hate Adventure time and everything about it, but I'll guess that.

Correct

Your reward: Realization that you have knowledge on something you despised

I officially bestow you ,Sir CosmykTheDolfyn, the power to continue the thread with your own riddle. SO LETS GET OUR RIDDLE ON.

NOTE: The riddle can be about ANYTHING, just as long as you categorize what your riddle is about.
It's a very famous video game character... based on an appearance in specific game where he turned... evil.

My personality may seem paper thin,
but I am truly the gentlemen thief.
I must destroy all who I love and hate,
including my brother. Maybe this is
because I'm green with envy or maybe
I'm just brainwashed.
YOUWHOMUSTBESTROKINGYOURIMAGINARYMUSTACHEINCONFUSIONTHATISNOTASIMPRESSIVEASMYGLORIOUSMUSTACHE, can you figure out who I am? Have at you!
Mr. L?
Mr L it is indeed, congratulations!
You're up Claud.
It's a recent video game character. Their game was released sometime in the last two years.

Content but upset with my life at the same time,
I thought my past had been forgotten.
However, it caught up with me as well as my new protege.
I wanted to be a part of both worlds;
a loving father and husband,
but also a ruthless degenerate of the law.
Despite every thing I did, no one will remember any of it
because you forget a thousand things every day.
Michael from GTA V?
Yup, you got it Psycho.