Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tournaments
Idea came from The Super Smash Bros 4 Disscusion thread when Takahashi2212 mentioned this. Credit goes to him.

Anyways, here are my ideas.
-Super Smash Bros 4, of course.
-Mario Kart 8
-Pokemon X and Y
-Team Fortress 2 (Suggested by Psycho)
-League of Legends (Yet again suggested by Psycho)
-Starcraft 2 (Suggested by Whats his face)
-Hearthstone (You guessed it. Psycho again.)
-Counter Strike: Source/Global Offensive (Totally not suggested by Psycho)
-Dota (Psycho was here)
This is all I got for now. Will probably add more later. Only thing is, we gotta discuss a good time for all of us to play together because sometimes we're busy or its timezone difficulties.
Have fun. And remember, it's just a game.
Does anyone have a way of recording at least the Wii U? I know a youtube channel that could do with some videos.
I can record the Wii U yeah.
If we want to do something that could last centuries, Civ 5.

If we want something designed for competition, Starcraft 2, Hearthstone, Counter Strike : Source/GO, DOTA/LOL, TF2

Some quick things : X-Com Enemy Unknown multiplayer,

Then there's speed runs.
TF2 Highlander Final Destination No-items Fox Scout only OU joust no legends
(09-27-2014, 05:13 PM)Arjahn Wrote: TF2 Highlander Final Destination No-items Fox Scout only OU joust no legends

I suck at TF2. Oh well. That's whats going to make it fun. :P
I like Custom Gamemodes in TF2. Heres what I like.
-Dodgeball.
-Deathrun
-Zombie Mod
...And that's about it for me.
If we do something like this on the Wii U. I need to get myself a Wii U sooner than later to take part in the fun of this.
(09-27-2014, 10:21 PM)CLXcool Wrote: If we do something like this on the Wii U. I need to get myself a Wii U sooner than later to take part in the fun of this.

Same here. I was looking at Amazon for one. It between a 32 GB that comes with a game or the cheaper 8 GB and no game.
I'm up for Pokemon all the time.
I'll be in with the rest once Smash Bros comes out.
It'd be awesome if we could do a super-low tier Pokemon battle, especially with players who haven't played too much competitive. I'm talking NFE stuff here guys, put a god damn Dunsparce on every team. It'd be cool to see everyone form their own plans and team synergies from the massive list, as opposed to most other tiers which usually end up in the same top 20~30 poke spectrum.
I'd ask for you to add Halo, but I know I'd win >:D.

Joking aside, Smash Bros would be a pretty fun tournament to play with you guys, as long as we don't go all "NO ITEMS, FOX ONLY, FINAL DESTINATION"