Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What's a sequel that isn't made yet that you would like to see?
We all know that games like Mario and sonic get endless sequels. But what about that one game we know that may have done a whole lot more to be carried on as a series? Keep in mind, this is for games that deserve sequels. Like one shot titles that were somewhat popular but weren't popular enough to gain interest for a sequel.

One of the games I think deserves a sequel it Billy Hatcher and the giant egg. I know it was made by the team that made Sonic, but in all seriousness they need to give old billy a second chance with a new game. Sure Sega has made the character appear in other games from Sega. But why not make a second game of Billy Hatcher? That would be something i'd be eggcited for(sorry for the pun).
[Image: Okage.jpg]

Make it Happen.
I feel obligated to mention Psychonauts.

Personally I'd love another KotOR game. Not an MMO but a game in the same Bioware style as the originals, preferably written by Obsidian
(07-18-2013, 06:06 PM)VNRob Wrote: I feel obligated to mention Psychonauts.

I haven't played Psychonauts, but I heard its a very good platform game. I do know that there has been talks about the sequel getting off the ground.
Megaman Legends 3...

Ok, ok, it's a third, yes... BUT IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!!
Dontrel the Dolphin:
Left 4 Dead. oh wait thats valve.

I'd like to see a third Dark Cloud game. If you don't know what that is, I highly suggest looking it up.
Vigilante V8. I know it has a sequel and a remake that was (sadly) a 360 exclusive. The game needs a proper sequel. I was so sad to hear that the developers were planning a sequel for PS2 but turned it into some less than stellar Star Wars vehicular combat game.

Dino Crisis needs either a remake, a reboot or an actual sequel that does NOT take place in the future.

I guess that's about it from me, I don't really have any one shots that I would like to have a sequel.
Fallout because MAWR!!
(07-19-2013, 11:58 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Fallout because MAWR!!
Isn't there a new Fallout game being developed as we speak?
The world ends with you. We need a sequel, not an iPhone port!
Completely forgot! Alan Wake seriously needs a sequel. I know there's a spinoff but like... a full fledged sequel. Sadly it's currently on hiatus since they are working on that Quantum Break game on Xbone.

(07-20-2013, 07:20 AM)afroplant Wrote: The world ends with you. We need a sequel, not an iPhone port!

Wasn't there a teaser pic for a sequel a while back? Funny thing is, that teaser was in the iPhone port :P

[Image: TWEWY-iOS-Sequel-Tease.jpg]
(07-20-2013, 07:20 AM)afroplant Wrote: The world ends with you. We need a sequel, not an iPhone port!

I agree with everything this person has said.
(07-20-2013, 07:18 AM)CLXcool Wrote:
(07-19-2013, 11:58 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Fallout because MAWR!!
Isn't there a new Fallout game being developed as we speak?

There hasn't been an official announcement so it really could be a lot of different things.
AS much as I love the Sands of Time games, I think we need a true sequel to Prince of Persia 2008. I get that the main characters were as like able as bad sitcom characters, the ending sucked a big fat one and no one seemed to like it, but I liked the story, and it was nice to have a PoP game that was free roaming and not an Assassin game. I want to see what they can do after the ending we got and if they can make it better.