Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I have to write 3 reflection papers for HCC Gov't
I've never written a reflection. Does anyone have any tips/suggestions?
Can you copy-paste your instructions here ?
The e-portfolio must contain the following items:
1) One 2-page reflection over 3 of the four chapters for a total of 3 reflections
2) Two subject specific artifacts with accompanying 2-4 paragraph analysis.
3) One Case study over a relevant issue.
The e-portfolio should also include an introduction as well as a conclusion.
Name
Reflection
Grammar/Style/Usage

Chapter Relevance

Application of subject

Artifacts

Quality of Artifacts

Quality of analysis

Case Study

Case Study and Subjects

Case Study Visuals

Case Study Subject Relevance

Total Score
Funny story, I had already written 2 of them and it turns out I was writing them over the wrong subject. I've now written one of them.
Done with that, working on some other stuff that should be relatively easy, but I've got something I need sources for and would appreciate some help if anyone has some time.

I need to write a case study :

The case study is a systematic exploration of a specific issue. You will explore how media, public opinion, political parties and interest groups affect your issue. The results of your case study should be presented in a graphic format like PowerPoint or prezi. You will tie together how these four areas impact the political implications of your issue. In the exploration you will provide: background of your issue, what is the effect of the media, public opinion, political parties and interest groups, on the success or failure your issue as a political issue, what is the major political question concerning your issue, and what is the future implications of your issue.

Anyone got any links I could use? It'd be greatly appreciated. My topic is medical marijuana unfortunately so that could be an interesting avenue.

There are so many political cartoons... and most of them are terrible.
and I'm done, either 1 minute late or 11:58 hours early because the professor didn't put an a.m. or p.m. at the end of their 11:59 and I'm not sure if it was military time or not.