Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Anyone going to PAX East this weekend?
Just curious to see if anyone from VGFacts will be at PAX East this weekend. This will be the second year I'm going. We're actually going up later tonight so that we're in line when the con opens. It'll be the first con I'm attending from start to finish.
Sadly I can't go for two reasons.
1) I have panic attacks when I travel so travelling is out for me
2) i am a poor college student haha

I expect pictures along with a 500-1000 word paper on each day.
Why I can't go.

• I don't have any money.
I live near Dallas, so I'm too far away to attend PAX prime or PAX East without spending serious cash.

I wish I could go to one of them sometimes. I usually go to the anime conventions around here, but I volunteer so I don't have to pay for anything.
(03-21-2013, 09:24 AM)CzarDragon Wrote: I live near Dallas, so I'm too far away to attend PAX prime or PAX East without spending serious cash.

I wish I could go to one of them sometimes. I usually go to the anime conventions around here, but I volunteer so I don't have to pay for anything.

Are you going to Texas Frightmare Weekend?
Anyone wanna fly me to America to go!? :D
I can't go believe because I don't like traveling by myself, and I can't afford it.
I think money is the main problem here :P
I'm going in spirit.
Wow no one else is going... damn. Anyways yeah I'm going and since I live right next to Boston, this will be my 3rd year, 2010, 2012, 2013. Because of this I might not be so active for the next few days if I even get on that is, so yeah. Also it's a 3 day pass... just wanted to rub it in your faces. I'm glad I have parents that will pay for things!
[Image: tumblr_mfc3qqrowf1qfx5d9o1_500.gif]

Wow, I'm a douche...
Can I have money that never ends like that?

The biggest convention that I want to go to is E3. ESPECIALLY this year. But of course, That requires lots of things that I don't have... so I'm stuck watching it on TV like every other year. :(
I wish I could go! I've always wanted to go to some sort of video game convention like that.
(03-21-2013, 03:36 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: Can I have money that never ends like that?

The biggest convention that I want to go to is E3. ESPECIALLY this year. But of course, That requires lots of things that I don't have... so I'm stuck watching it on TV like every other year. :(

What channel is it on? I'm curious if it is one I have in Texas. I used to watch it on G4-Tech Tv, but that does not appear to be an option anymore.
(03-21-2013, 11:10 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
(03-21-2013, 03:36 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: Can I have money that never ends like that?

What channel is it on? I'm curious if it is one I have in Texas. I used to watch it on G4-Tech Tv, but that does not appear to be an option anymore.

I think Spike TV has the rights to E3 now.

And G4 is dead. It's now The Esquire Network or something.

Edit: Ok, not dead yet. But will be rebranded on April 22nd.
(03-21-2013, 09:40 AM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote:
(03-21-2013, 09:24 AM)CzarDragon Wrote: I live near Dallas, so I'm too far away to attend PAX prime or PAX East without spending serious cash.

Are you going to Texas Frightmare Weekend?

Yes. I'm pretty excited about it!