Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Majora's Mask 3DS has been announced

One of the announcements from Nintendo direct. It looks like Nintendo decided to finally bring the follow-up to OOT to the 3DS. I wonder what changes there will be for this. Thoughts?
Star 
Beat me to it! I was literally coming to the forums to post about it!

This is exciting news!!!!!!
(11-05-2014, 05:23 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: Beat me to it! I was literally coming to the forums to post about it!

This is exciting news!!!!!!

Hehe. I'm a fast internet user dudette. I'm literally excited for this. I enjoyed seeing how OOT worked on the 3DS, now I gotten my wish for this to happen. This is just good for a Wednesday. 
Good god I can't wait until spring. So hyped.
Day one purchase.

Day One Purchase!

DAY ONE PURCHASE!!!!!!!

Yeah, I think this is a good idea. It will make Nintendo a lot of money and I would like it.

In all seriousness. My favorite Zelda game is coming to the 3DS!!! More reason to get one when the new one comes out. I now have three games to buy (Smash Bros 3DS, Omega Ruby, and Majora 3DS).
Maybe I'm getting older, or maybe it's this game...

But the moon looks idiotic to me now and is no longer scary.
KTHNXBAI.

But, honestly, this is exciting news indeed!
Thank fuck. I never played MM beyond a bit of Clock Town and it remains the only zelda game I haven't even touched beyond the first area.

I was waiting for this for so long since I knew it would happen, but I just didn't know when.
(11-05-2014, 06:09 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: Maybe I'm getting older, or maybe it's this game...

But the moon looks idiotic to me now and is no longer scary.
KTHNXBAI.

But, honestly, this is exciting news indeed!

No. I think it's the art style of the game, which I still hate. The older N64 grapics look so much better for this game. The game is a darker version of the normal Zelda style and it now looks like a Saturday Morning Cartoon. I also think it's a low poy version of the moon from Hyrule Warriors.

That being said, I think Nintendo is aware of Ben.
As my favorite Zelda game, I'm happy this is happening. However, unless they are adding a lot more to it, I'll skip it like I did OOT 3D.
I most likely won't be getting this, but this is still exciting news and I'm glad it's being released. This is going to make a ton of people happy, and that's really cool.
[Image: Screenshot_2014_11_05_19_22_42.png]

Did they say spring 2015? It just so happens that I have a birthday in spring. And in 2015. Time to drop subtle hints to my wife.
THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION!!! I MUST GO PRE ORDER ASAP!!!!
Still waiting for Cody...
Really hoped for this to happen since I had a blast with the few hours I played with it(that controller is a bitch and gets me on my bad side and emulation doesn't help either.... )

Hopefully it ups on the scary vibe because that's one of the many factors which made the game superb, so don't screw the pooch Nintendo.
Eh, hopefully they'll fix up most of the issues with the original and I'll finally have a playable version with a save system that doesn't make me want to strip and cry in a corner. Most likely they just caved to the Majora's Mask fanboys and are going to focus efforts and resources on this instead of a new IP or Zelda project because people like buying the same thing they had when they were ten multiple times.

Sorry, Majora's Mask just irritates me to no end. Congrats for all of you who are looking forward to it :)