Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Do you like the new update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
4 50.00%
No
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you like the new update?
Small question since most of us here are saying that we don't like the new update. I'm just a bit curious about what you guys think.
I like it. It was interesting to see the code in the comment section, but seeing how it'll turn out is just as cool.
Did I miss something? What new update are we talking about here?
I think he's referring to the forum update. I could be wrong.
That's what I assumed but the timing of this thread seems a little odd given that it's been a while since the upgrade. Also, barring a few optional changes and improvements to things like buttons, the forum is nearly identical (visually) to the old version.
Whether you like the update or not, it was made for security reasons. We will not reverse the update, as it opens vulnerabilities.
(11-08-2014, 10:17 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: I like it. It was interesting to see the code in the comment section, but seeing how it'll turn out is just as cool.

Also, what code and comment section are you referring to here? This threw me off a bit from figuring out what this question was asking too.
Yes I am referring to the update. And Dazz, I'm glad to know that it will protect the site.
On that note then, this isn't exactly a productive thread without explaining what exactly you don't like. Care to elaborate?
(11-09-2014, 09:23 AM)Petie Wrote:
(11-08-2014, 10:17 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: I like it. It was interesting to see the code in the comment section, but seeing how it'll turn out is just as cool.

Also, what code and comment section are you referring to here? This threw me off a bit from figuring out what this question was asking too.

Oh, you know how you would put [img] or something like that and it'd stay that way? Well, when you insert the image, it makes the image appear in the box.
Ah, okay. That makes sense then. And yeah, it was a nice feature.