Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Spoilers acting up.
So, I like to use the quick edit and quick post feature since they're pretty ballin', I've been doing it since I joined after learning a lot of the code I need to use and just typing it in, but for some reason Spoilers don't seem to work correctly.

When I go to quick edit or just quick post and put in the spoiler tags manually, the spoiler never seems to show up. I am instead reverted to the top of the page, and the spoiler doesn't open. I don't really know why but it's annoying. I then have to go to the full edit and click finish for them to work.

Is there some problem that I am doing or is it the forum since the new update.
The spoilers rely on a JavaScript event being bound to the element containing them on page load. The quick post and edit features use JavaScript to insert/edit your posts on the fly which means that those new elements never get the correct event bound to them. A simple refresh would fix this on your end but they'll already be working for everyone else.