Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The "thank" button
I've never seen a feature like this on a forum before. I've been using it, and I've been thanked, but I'm not sure what its for. Is it like "liking" something on Facebook? And is there anyway to track who has thanked you?
Yep, it's pretty much a like system and no, there is no way to keep track of who thanked you, sadly.
It seems like it's starting to be a feature that newer forums are using. The thing is, I'm still not used to it, so I don't give out nearly as many thanks as I should ><
I meant to make this thread yesterday. I didn't even notice the thank button or the thanks/given thanks under the avatar until yesterday. And I felt horrible because people had thanked me I hadn't thanked anyone, haha. That being said, I think it's a pretty cool feature. Thanks for answering my question guys!
yes the thank feature is amazing and I love it and that isn't at all obvious
(03-21-2013, 04:14 PM)Wardenclyffe Wrote: I meant to make this thread yesterday. I didn't even notice the thank button or the thanks/given thanks under the avatar until yesterday. And I felt horrible because people had thanked me I hadn't thanked anyone, haha. That being said, I think it's a pretty cool feature. Thanks for answering my question guys!

You're welcome!

(03-21-2013, 04:20 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: yes the thank feature is amazing and I love it and that isn't at all obvious

You're falling behind!
We should also get a "I hate your post" button. I would use that on every post!
(03-21-2013, 07:37 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: We should also get a "I hate your post" button. I would use that on every post!

[Image: Grumpy-Cat-01.jpg]
^ That's for A Zombie Riot only.
(03-21-2013, 08:00 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: ^ That's for A Zombie Riot only.

Fine, then I get dibs on this one:
[Image: Waldorf_and_Statler_2.JPG]
(03-21-2013, 07:40 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote:
(03-21-2013, 07:37 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: We should also get a "I hate your post" button. I would use that on every post!

[Image: Grumpy-Cat-01.jpg]

Just a grumpy cat button and I would abuse the heck out of it.
Fine, this is mine, unless I want to change it or forget.

Yeah... you'll need to resize this...
- Petie

Here's a new one.
[Image: tumblr_m5f185UxGp1qccvmso1_500.png]
486 x 723 according to google.
HOLY CRAP. 6836x10000? Really? No wonder why my computer felt like it was going to die.
(03-21-2013, 10:31 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: HOLY CRAP. 6836x10000? Really? No wonder why my computer felt like it was going to die.

MY mistake, just grabbed something random off google images.
Much better.