Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Old Pokemon Cards
Here's pictures of the old Pokemon cards my brother found at our parents house. These were just in one small folder. There is an entire binder of them somewhere.

It's hard to tell, but some are shiny, and some are 3-D.

If you want better pictures of any, just ask.

That's really neat. I have a lot of the older ones as well, including Japanese ones. I have two that were banned from the US; one because Misty is naked on the card, and I guess putting a swimsuit on her would be too much work, and another because it has a Swastika on it.

I also managed to get an ultra rare white star joke card called "Imakuni's Doduo" in a Japanese pack that I bought.
Ah the days of having Generation 1 pokemon cards, when you'd only trade them on the school yard and never bothered to learn to how to actually play the game.
(03-21-2013, 05:54 PM)Lightmatt Wrote: Ah the days of having Generation 1 pokemon cards, when you'd only trade them on the school yard and never bothered to learn to how to actually play the game.

xD It was all about the cool pictures!
(03-21-2013, 05:56 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote:
(03-21-2013, 05:54 PM)Lightmatt Wrote: Ah the days of having Generation 1 pokemon cards, when you'd only trade them on the school yard and never bothered to learn to how to actually play the game.

Dem holographic awesome cards, and the Bill cards!!
(03-21-2013, 05:52 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: That's really neat. I have a lot of the older ones as well, including Japanese ones. I have two that were banned from the US; one because Misty is naked on the card, and I guess putting a swimsuit on her would be too much work, and another because it has a Swastika on it.

I also managed to get an ultra rare white star joke card called "Imakuni's Doduo" in a Japanese pack that I bought.

Post some pictures of them if you get a chance! I never knew any were banned here (although it doesn't surprise me).

(03-21-2013, 05:57 PM)Lightmatt Wrote:
(03-21-2013, 05:56 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote:

And dem holographic awesome cards!!

^^^ All me.
SaberLeomon is my favorite pokemon.
loved these cards when i was younger, it was so much fun trading with friends at school but then they were banned : (
i still have a binder full of them somewhere...
I used to have an ton of Pokemon cards, then I gave them all to a friend because I never used them. Eh, I don't really regret giving them away. I only had one cool one anyway.
I haven't seen the vast majority of these in years, but it feels like I remember the drawings as if it were yesterday :)

I also had a few random digimon cards !
I have a binder full of them somewhere. I'll have to find it and see if there's any rare ones that are left.
I have a ton of Pokemon cards. I have all my Pokemon cards from when I was a kid and a lot that I have found over the years.
I still have that random Bulbsaur card and some others lying around. Even though I'm not into the cards anymore, I find myself watching people like PrimetimePokemon or Superdupertutorials opening their packs on YouTube. It's surprisingly interesting to watch.
I still have a bag with some cards in it that I should go through. Back in 2011, the house got flooded and one of the boxes full of our rare cards got soaked. Goodbye old Charizard.

I recently tried to get into it and learn how to play, but no one wants to play with me ;w;
Ooooh boy. Collecting Pokémon cards used to be my passion back in the day. I just had to have every pokemon so I could arrange my own Pokedex in a binder. I still have all my stuff so here are pics:

[Image: kuva002_zpse93c003b.jpg]

The pile in front of the binders are my rares. For better pictures on those, check the spoiler tags below. In addition to the set boxes seen here, I used to have the base set and a Light set, no idea what happened to those, though I still seem to have the cards from them.

After I had gotten all of those I found a bunch of random rare cards I had already forgotten about, in addition to a half ripped SkyRidge booster pack.