Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Sims
Does anyone here play The Sims? It's one of my favorite games ever. I've had every one since the first one came out. Plus all the Stuff Packs and Expansion Packs, with the exception of a few from the latest game.

Here is my The Sims 3 page. Add me as a friend if you have one! :)

I would love to hear of any stories and see any creations you have!
I actually enjoy The Sims alot. I had The Sims Complete Collection, Sims 2, Sims 2 Double Deluxe and I used to have Sims 3 until my little bro broke it. Favorite Expansion would be Sims 2 University. One of the most funniest moments in The Sims was when I got this gun mod in Sims 3 just to experiment. I shot Death and because Death was dead when a Sim died the body just stayed there.
I don't play 'em on PC since my computer can't run... like any new game ever. Heck, it can barely run old games. >_<

But I LOVE the sims! I hope when EA makes a The Sims 4, they release it on the consoles again. The Sims 3 was so much fun.
(03-21-2013, 06:42 PM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote: I actually enjoy The Sims alot. I had The Sims Complete Collection, Sims 2, Sims 2 Double Deluxe and I used to have Sims 3 until my little bro broke it. Favorite Expansion would be Sims 2 University. One of the most funniest moments in The Sims was when I got this gun mod in Sims 3 just to experiment. I shot Death and because Death was dead when a Sim died the body just stayed there.

Haha that's awesome!
I just installed The Sims 3 University yesterday.
Haha! There was bound to be a Sims thread sooner or later. Hopefully no Sims were burned in the making of this thread.
I'm a huge fan of the Sims! :p

It's a shame the Sims 3 overheats my laptop whenever I play it though. :(
I remember getting mad at a Sim. So, I made a pool, put her in it and took away the ladder.
I also recalled this time where the social worker took my baby so I paused the game put walls around her. After a day she placed a portal with her hands and escaped the walls and left with my child.
(03-21-2013, 07:00 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: I don't play 'em on PC since my computer can't run... like any new game ever. Heck, it can barely run old games. >_<

But I LOVE the sims! I hope when EA makes a The Sims 4, they release it on the consoles again. The Sims 3 was so much fun.

Please try again in 30 minutes...

I gotta be honest, I get way too sucked into the sims. I love the games, with the exception of 3 because my favorite thing to do was to design entire neighborhoods and fill them with people to see how they reacted.
(03-21-2013, 07:43 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
(03-21-2013, 07:00 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: I don't play 'em on PC since my computer can't run... like any new game ever. Heck, it can barely run old games. >_<

I gotta be honest, I get way too sucked into the sims. I love the games, with the exception of 3 because my favorite thing to do was to design entire neighborhoods and fill them with people to see how they reacted.

I never thought of doing that, actually.
(03-21-2013, 07:15 PM)Mr.Katana Wrote: Haha! There was bound to be a Sims thread sooner or later. Hopefully no Sims were burned in the making of this thread.

All Sims were burned in the making of this thread.

..or drowned.
..or electrocuted.
..or starved.
..or got old.
..or got turned into gold.
..or got cursed by a mummy.
..or hit by a meteor.

..etc.

(03-21-2013, 07:29 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: I remember getting mad at a Sim. So, I made a pool, put her in it and took away the ladder.

Now that's some good old fashioned simming right there! :)

I am playing The Sims 3 right now and my sim just royally pissed off a wild horse.
(03-21-2013, 07:29 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: I remember getting mad at a Sim. So, I made a pool, put her in it and took away the ladder.

And then the ghost of that Sim randomly walks through your house.
I just found out there's a new career with the University Life expansion pack: Video Game Developer!
I love the Sims. I have Sims 3 right now. My fave thing is to make really BIZARRE looking guys, hook them up with one of the pre made sims in town, and see what traits get passed on. I've been trying to create a genetic code on skin color (dark skin seems to be recessive, don't have enough data on green skin yet). A very long nose seems to be a dominant trait.
(03-21-2013, 07:54 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:
(03-21-2013, 07:43 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:

I never thought of doing that, actually.

It is really fun to put wizards next to really easily scared families.