Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
AGDQ 2015
[Image: Bv7bsWi.png]

So, I'm excited for it, mainly since I'll be there!  There are a lot of interesting looking runs this year with a greater emphasis on races (I'm kinda meh about that) and a much larger F-Zero block than ever before!  Also looking forward to the one handed run of Vanquish later in the marathon.  Not as good a line up as last year, but still looks like a lot of fun.  Of course, I'm looking forward to Shinobi III the most since I'll be on the couch for that run.  Also looking forward to doing donation comment reading and hosting, but that schedule is still unavailable as to when I'll be doing that.
Here's the schedule:
https://gamesdonequick.com/schedule
I'm so hyped. I love AGDQ. Can;t believe it's been a year already since the last. Looking forward to your run this year Cosmyk.

Fire alarm hype:
[Image: EG3SpnJ.gif]
Chat blew up when this happened.
Well, it looks like I get some of my hosting and comment reading during the end of the Awful games block into the ninja block. I'll start with Sneak King then end my shift with shadow of the ninja. As soon as that's over, I get to head to the couch and commentate Shinobi III. That's all on the morning of the 8th.
2 more hours!
Site's down.
http://www.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick
There ya go.
Man, I'm gonna be in school when Cosmyk couch-commentates :(

There's a pretty good line-up of games this year. I'm pretty excited for Metroid: Zero Mission and Metal Gear Rising.
Same unfortunately.
Ya'll can watch youtube videos afterward, I'm sure. If you really want to see. Also, big shout out to DidyouknowGaming for donating $500!
I'm glad I'll actually be there. My aunt just got diagnosed with stage 3 cancer Friday and getting surgery tomorrow. The whole thing is hitting close to home.
Best of luck to your aunt Cosmyk.
I hope you enjoy your time there.
The guys running TASbot turned Pokemon Red into Twitch chat.
(01-04-2015, 03:15 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: Ya'll can watch youtube videos afterward, I'm sure. If you really want to see. Also, big shout out to DidyouknowGaming for donating $500!
I'm glad I'll actually be there.  My aunt just got diagnosed with stage 3 cancer Friday and getting surgery tomorrow. The whole thing is hitting close to home.

Which games were you doing again man?

I'd love to watch them but I've completely forgotten the ones you're doing haha.

(01-05-2015, 12:27 AM)retrolinkx Wrote:
(01-04-2015, 03:15 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: Ya'll can watch youtube videos afterward, I'm sure. If you really want to see. Also, big shout out to DidyouknowGaming for donating $500!
I'm glad I'll actually be there.  My aunt just got diagnosed with stage 3 cancer Friday and getting surgery tomorrow. The whole thing is hitting close to home.

Which games were you doing again man?

I'd love to watch them but I've completely forgotten the ones you're doing haha.

I'll be hosting a good chunk of awful games block, and on the couch for Shinobi III.
(01-04-2015, 09:36 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: The guys running TASbot turned Pokemon Red into Twitch chat.

That completely blew me away. It was so unexpected and hilarious.
Good Guy Dazz.
Dazz, what you do?