Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Chris Chan gets arrested
http://www.seganerds.com/2014/12/29/crea...-employee/

For those who want the short story. Chris Chan is known for Sonichu(a fan made mash-up that is poorly drawn from Pikachu and Sonic the hedgehog), being a complete manchild over anything that is made fun of him, and being a complete internet troll for many. His recent actions at gamestop had got this looney arrested. Thoughts? I've hated this guy. He's nothing but a complete fat insult to those who have autism. I'm not gonna feel sorry for this bum. He had it coming for a long time. 
Is autism supposed to be an insult here? I certainly hope not, seeing as I actually am autistic.

No, what's the big deal here anyway? Some guy who's notable for making a fan character got arrested. Best not to dance on the grave of the deceased.
(01-02-2015, 08:33 PM)CLXcool Wrote: http://www.seganerds.com/2014/12/29/crea...-employee/

For those who want the short story. Chris Chan is known for Sonichu(a fan made mash-up that is poorly drawn from Pikachu and Sonic the hedgehog), being a complete manchild over anything that is made fun of him, and being a complete internet troll for many. His recent actions at gamestop had got this looney arrested. Thoughts? I've hated this guy. He's nothing but a complete fat insult to those who have autism. I'm not gonna feel sorry for this bum. He had it coming for a long time. 

Amen to that.
Autism isn't the target here, its insulting that he has been using it as an excuse for his 'actions'(which is just disgusting since I have autism). He finally gets arrested for being a menace to everyone. Let alone that he was giving a hard time to various gamestop workers about trying to remove Sonic Boom from the shelves. Even giving them death threats.
Alright, I can see this being a thing. I still don't really see it as news worthy though.
Having been more or less force fed the events about him for the past... 5-6 years (?), the dude clearly has been on a slippery slope towards this. It doesn't help that a bunch of ED goons kept egging him into some of these situations, either.

Not the first time he's been arrested, either.
With Psychospacecow on this one, dude isn't relatively well known outside of specific image-boards.
And here I thought I would never hear about this guy again. Silly me.
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!

Nice to see his hair has grown. 3 years on and he's still pushing the Tomgirl thing.
^

He's not a tomgirl, he's a male to female transgender lesbian or something.

I don't even know but I assume he'd mace you if you said he was a tomgirl.
You know, sometimes i'm glad that i'm a bit older and out-of-touch, and that I have no clue what/who anyone is talking about.
This is one of those times.
(01-07-2015, 09:08 AM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: You know, sometimes i'm glad that i'm a bit older and out-of-touch, and that I have no clue what/who anyone is talking about.
I too have no idea what this is all about but It's for the opposite reason, being to young.
The tomgirl thing will really pay off for him once he drops the soap in the jail showers.
(01-07-2015, 12:49 PM)Boyobmas Wrote:
(01-07-2015, 09:08 AM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: You know, sometimes i'm glad that i'm a bit older and out-of-touch, and that I have no clue what/who anyone is talking about.
I too have no idea what this is all about but It's for the opposite reason, being to young.

I'm probably the perfect age and I have no idea.

(01-07-2015, 01:47 PM)CLXcool Wrote: The tomgirl thing will really pay off for him once he drops the soap in the jail showers.

Now that's just bad taste.
I don't feel any pity for Chan. He had it coming for a long time.
(01-07-2015, 12:05 AM)retrolinkx Wrote: ^

He's not a tomgirl, he's a male to female transgender lesbian or something.

I don't even know but I assume he'd mace you if you said he was a tomgirl.

No I mean he was seriously pushing the Tomgirl girl thing. 

(01-07-2015, 09:08 AM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: You know, sometimes i'm glad that i'm a bit older and out-of-touch, and that I have no clue what/who anyone is talking about.
I guess but sometimes it's worth reaching into the dark corners of the Internet and get attached to something. 

(01-07-2015, 05:02 PM)CLXcool Wrote: I don't feel any pity for Chan. He had it coming for a long time.
This isn't the first time he's been arrested though.