Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Five Nights at Freddy's 3
Well lookie who's back...
[Image: fnaf3.jpg]
http://www.scottgames.com

I hope this doesn't become a trend.
This wont end well thats for certain. Will this take place after the first game, or will it be another prequel game?
Maybe it'll be a "Pre-Sequel"
(01-05-2015, 10:29 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: I hope this doesn't become a trend.

You'd better believe it.
The first game was preatty good (enough for me to still find it entertaining).
The second one came out too soon, is buggy like crap, and is way too diffrent (and not scary/creepy).
This one I predict to be a dull game that is just cashing in on what's popular. It's not going to be creepy, scary, or entertaining. The only thing good that is going to come out of it is the story (which I also think is going to be water down).
Can't blame the dude for releasing a third one within a year of the first one. Announced within, what, 6 months of the first game's release?

Milk the cash cow while it's still breathing.
(01-05-2015, 10:29 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: I hope this doesn't become a trend.

I think this a little too late for that...
I do believe that Half-Life 3 is going to be confirmed next.
(01-05-2015, 10:30 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Maybe it'll be a "Pre-Sequel"

It's gonna be a remake for sure.
(01-06-2015, 06:49 PM)Berry Wrote:
(01-05-2015, 10:30 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Maybe it'll be a "Pre-Sequel"

It's gonna be a remake for sure.

It may be a remake, but will it be 1080p at 60fps?
You know. I wouldn't mind an original game from Scott once this is finished. I'm curious to see what he can do outside of the concept of FNAF.
(01-07-2015, 01:50 PM)CLXcool Wrote: You know. I wouldn't mind an original game from Scott once this is finished. I'm curious to see what he can do outside of the concept of FNAF.

Scott has made many other games, including a plethora for iOS.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/298180/
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/scott...d777236428
I haven't played the other two, and I seriously doubt I will, but I love the Game Theory videos about the (supposed) lore and story behind the games. If anything, I have a third one to look forward. I really recommend that all of you guys watch them, even if you don't like the games, the story is at least immensely intriguing.
(01-07-2015, 08:16 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I haven't played the other two, and I seriously doubt I will, but I love the Game Theory videos about the (supposed) lore and story behind the games. If anything, I have a third one to look forward. I really recommend that all of you guys watch them, even if you don't like the games, the story is at least immensely intriguing.

I sugest CreepsMcPasta (or at lest his "Plays" channal), who has done some trivea videos and has done two videos on Five Nights 1 & 2.

His Top 10 FNaF Theories has pieced apart MatPat's theories.
And since we're a fact colecting site here's his top 10 facts