Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Who would win?
Alright, this concept has been done to death, but I'm bored so let's reintroduce it here!

The game is simple, you've probably already played. Each given period of time (week?), two pop culture/vidjagame characters and or things will be selected to duke it out. Participants will present their arguments, and a general consensus will be achieved. IF one is not achieved, we will resort to the dreaded forum method of... 

So here goes for the first week.

Goku's Pants vs. Hulk's Shorts
Okay, I'm in. So, do I post a competitor or something?
Neither of them can fight?

It'd be a draw.
Oh, my bad. Didn't see them.

Anyways, Hulks Shorts. Why? No matter how much he gets tossed around, they manage to stay the same. The same can't be said for Goku's Pants, though.
Hulk shorts. Goku's changed his pants. Hulk hasn't.
Hulk's shorts have been with him on MANY many fights.
Well, Oozuro causes Goku's pants to be completely shredded off, which is similar to Banner becoming the Hulk both are exponential increases in size.

Hulk's shorts may get torn and lose the lower legs, but they win since they always stay on when Goku loses his in similar circumstances.
Hulk's pant's are only invincible because of Censorship! 

Y'all knowledge are based off lies!

No but seriously, Hulk's pants for the win. 

And yes, I love overthinking things so come at me Even though the same article explained that Mr. Fantastic gived Bruce his stretchable purple pants and thus making my previous statement redundant.
Here's another one: 
[Image: d89.jpg]
Seriously, no one? Do I really have to do all the work myself?

Well, Obabo has big forehead, which means he has big intelligence. Maybe even psyonic powers, which he probably got from his grey alien ancestry. He has the support of 2 white houses and The Amazing Spiderman as well.

Amama on the other hand has brute strength from his big jaw. From the looks of it he has thick skull, most likely granting him resistance to mind-reading and mind-controlling attacks. He probably has support from the blue guys from James Cameron's Avatar, because he is undoubtfully related to them.

So I'd say Obabo wins.
I'd have responded if it was Gogeta VS Vegito, but Obama fused with Obama would just be Obama so Obama wins.
I'm stealing this one from another website....

Saitama vs. Bugs Bunny
Saitama. His whole joke is that he always wins.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Looney_Tunes/co...ever_lose/

If this is to be believed, Bugs has lost a few.
(02-06-2018, 05:41 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Saitama. His whole joke is that he always wins.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Looney_Tunes/co...ever_lose/

If this is to be believed, Bugs has lost a few.

I disagree. If there's something Dragon Ball Super has taught us is that whenever a Gag manga/cartoon character is introduced to a fight with their normal reality breaking rule set, nothing short of God (or a noteworthy climatic gag) can stop them. Granted, Saitama himself is half gag character but against one of the OGs of Hammerspace and TNT? Not happening any time soon.

This was also a gameplay mechanic in Jump Ultimate Stars. Gag characters had an advantage over Power characters, but lost to Knowledge characters.

Also, the only times where Bugs has lost is when he is the agressor. With a MAJOR crazy exception to the airplane gremlin (and even then, that ended in a tie).
See, that's the problem though. We're talking "Oh what's on sale today?" while rushing past literal armageddon because the walmart across town has carrots at 30% off until 2 PM Saitama. He's never the first one to throw a punch. Someone always does it before him.