Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Password problem
This is RepentantSky. I was trying to reset my password on my account so that I could get on the site with my phone, which I haven't been able to do for awhile. This was an issue because even when I put in the correct password, it wouldn't work on my phone, so I thought getting a new one would help me get on. So, I'd request a new password, go through the quick process of getting a new one, type it in, and it would tell me it was wrong. I did this twice, and same thing both times, even after trying then multiple times. I tired doing them case sensitive and otherwise, and nothing. Now, I can't get back into the account at all. I'd really like to get my account back but I can't see doing this again and again as anything that's going to help. Is there anyway a mod or admin can help me back into my account. If need be, you can message me, but I don't know what else to do. I could probably give more details as well if via private message. Anything in the mean time though would be greatly appreciated.
That'll be one for the admins -- looking forward to seeing you back on your regular account !
Chances are, the account on your phone (and your computer, it seems) still had cookies from before I had to make some changes that broke old logins. Clearing your cookies and cache should let you log back in on your original account. Email us via the contact form (I'm going to merge this account into your original) and I'll reply with your new password which will work once you've reset your browser(s). I could have sworn I posted a thread about it here but I can't find it so, for more details on what happened, see this thread on the VG Resource: http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-26218.html
Ah, much better. Thank you very much Petie. It is much appreciated.