Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I have an odd problem with my Vita
Okay, so I just bought a Vita today. It was used so I had to reset the whole system so I could try to log in to my own PSN account. Problem is that I can't get it to work. I'm signed in on my PS3 and 4 with the correct email so I know that's not the problem. However, when I put in the password I use for that email it doesn't work. So my questions are 1. Is it possible to connect to PSN using the same email with a different password, and 2. If that's the case, is there a way to check that password without having to log out of my PSN and try putting in passwords until I get it right? I am deathly afraid that if I try to log out on either of my systems that I'll try logging in and it won't work. Also, I don't know if it makes any difference, but I do have an original Vita because I wanted the old screen. Is there anyway anyone can help? I'd really appreciate it.
Return it.
Unless that's my only option I really don't want the sarcasm. There are plenty of games on the system that I want to play that are only on it like Persona 4 Golden and Tales of Hearts R.
No sarcasm from me. Are the games bound to your PlayStation account?

I know it sucks to have these kinds of problems. I've personally not messed with a Vita, but from the sounds of it, the system is looking for a particular input, like the one from its previous owner.
It shouldn't be able to do that though. I already restored the system. Or can it still do that despite a system restore. If nothing else, I can try calling Sony customer service. I've never had a problem with them before.
No idea then. Wait a few hours. Maybe someone else will know.
Did you go to "Settings > Format > Restore PS Vita system"?
Usually that would be able to link a new PSN account to it. Also do you have a memory card? The PSN account is linked to the memory card. If you also bought a used PS Vita memory card then try formatting the memory card as well.
I ended up getting it working. I had to reset my password on my account but it's up and running now so all is good. It's just annoying that, that's what it took.
Good to hear that you got it going though.
Rather than make a new thread, I'll just ask the question I have here: Does anyone know if it's hard to find SAO Hollow Fragment, or if there's any way to buy it without the obvious scalping involved, at least in North America? I haven't seen any stores have it, and every time I look online, it's hard to find an English version that's not selling for almost 70 dollars. Even if I had that money, no is always going to be the answer for that. I also tried looking it up to see if the game was hard to come by and honestly got no results related to that question which can either mean it's not, or I'm expected to download it, or least I assume. I'd really rather not, the game is 3 gigs and while I do think it will take me awhile to fill a 16GB card, I'd really rather not jump up to that much space being taken.
Sorry man. Looked around a bit for ya. Best price is definitely the download.
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.c...RT2USEU100