Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What was your first game?
Hi! In this thread you can tell what was the first game you remember have played in your life.

Mine was 'The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons' for the Game Boy.
I think this should be in the gaming thread.
Lemmings on the Amiga 500
My first game was I think Pokémon Red or The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
(03-23-2013, 07:18 AM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote: I think this should be in the gaming thread.

I think that this thread exists already under the name of "The first game you ever completed" in the General Gaming Discussion.
Is a merge possible?
(03-23-2013, 07:18 AM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote: I think this should be in the gaming thread.

I'm thinking YOU'RE DEAD WRONG AND YOU SHOULD NEVER MAKE DECISIONS LIKE THIS AGAIN.

Ahem. I mean, moved!

(03-23-2013, 09:43 AM)Reeves Reus Wrote:

I think that this thread exists already under the name of "The first game you ever completed" in the General Gaming Discussion.
Is a merge possible?

FINE, I'LL JUST MERGE THE THREADS. I DON'T CARE.

Well, I do.. but yeah.

EDIT: Actually, no, these threads can't be merged as in this one is just asking what was the first video game you played whereas the other one is asking which video game was the first one you completed.

(BTW, I'm not being serious with the yelling)
My first game might've been super mario world, but i'm not sure. The only thing I remember were the sumo bros from cookie mountain.
Anywho, on topic, my first game that I played was Super Mario Bros.
My first game was Mortal Kombat Trilogy for PS1.
Either Doom on my old Macintosh or Wolfenstein 3D or Alone in the Dark. I forget which.
(03-23-2013, 01:08 PM)Xannidel Wrote: Either Doom on my old Macintosh or Wolfenstein 3D or Alone in the Dark. I forget which.

Alone in the dark was such a good game.

First thing's first, pull the commode in front of the window, pull the chest on top of the trap door, find rug in commode.

Now I'm off to listen to the creepy music that would play every time an enemy would pop up
I'm fairly certain it was Double Dragon II. Then again, I don't even remember what I did last week.
Mom let met play Qbert as a toddler. I don't remember. I do remember arcade games, though. Whether I had money or not, I would stand in front of them on a stool and pretend to play them while it was in 'Attract Mode' saying "Inset Coins"

I first played the original Super Mario Bros at a baby sitters, though, and it was like seeing reality in a new way. Absolutely blew my mind. That's what turned the gamer light switch on.

Didn't get my own NES til a year or so later, and I remember saying to my parents "you gotta mario. I need mario!" so vehemently, like my life depended on it - not really understanding that it was a pack in game, and a first choice for buyers.
I'll backtrack a little. My first game was propably one of those little electronic games, something like tetris or a variation of it. I do remember playing tetris on something like that and thinking it was the best thing ever.
I'm pretty sure the first game I owned was Duck tales: Quest For Gold. And technically, it was a pirated copy of it on a floppy disk from the kid up the street. Man, I loved that game. First games I played and beat where all at friend's houses. Didn't gt my own console till the N64.