Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
That one food you can't resist.
We all have that food that when we see, we tell ourselves we won't buy it and before you know it's already being eaten.

For me it's Battenburg's. I don't know why but I just love those damn things. Whenever I see one on offer I usually buy it.

I'm actually eating one right now, so that's something.

So guys, what's that one food or foods you can't resist?
Moms terrimesu (or however you spell the name of that Italian cake)
That cake is so so good. In fact, I remember one friend that tried it that ergo, was on five cruise ships, and said that was the best version of the cake she'd had.
(^Does this count?)
if not, they're this really good Chinese place in town that's TOO DIE FOR OMG.
Wow okay, for specifics there are hot Rangoons there that are simply amazing
My mammaw's meatballs and spaghetti. Always and forever.
Cheese. Put it on everything.
Bacon
Meat in general.
Can my answer be "whatever you put in front of me?"

Macaroni Casserole (AKA Fancy Mac & Cheese with Ritz on top). We have it every time there is a holiday. We normally have left overs of ham, turkey, and green beans for lunch the next day. I can't say the same thing about Macaroni Casserole.
I'm eating sun chips right now. I guess that counts.

Anything cheesy with guacamole is great.
Food in general, I suppose
Fruit snacks. Not just any fruit snacks, mind you, but extraordinary fruit snacks. They have to be a very specific brand in order for me to devour them like the rugged snack-time kindergartner I am. At costco, they have these enormous boxes of 100 smallish packs of fruit snacks, and every time I pick one up, I go through it within a week. My skin breaks out and I feel like crap, but I just can't resist popping open a pack at any given opportunity.
Ice Cream Sandwich. Found one, ate 5.
Plain spaghetti with parmesan cheese and no sauce. My favorite food of all time.
I can also eat my weight in black licorice. Can't stop until it's gone.
I don't think I have a food like that, but I do really enjoy a Jack in the Box chocolate or vanilla ice cream shake. I buy them more often than I probably should.
Maltesers. Crispy M&Ms too. In fact, most chocolate.
My fave *type* of food is chinese, but a single food I can't resist? CHOCOLATE.
Did I mention Hot Wings with Ranch?
Doughnuts(chocolate glazed, pink frosted, jelly doughnuts)
Steak
Potatoes
Chocolate(be it chocolate in general or in any dessert form)
Hot wings(mostly with Sweet flavoring like sweet n sour honey flavor)
Cannolis 

Strangely enough, since I started studying forensic science, I've really started to like doughnuts...