Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TCG Trading Thread!
I know a few of you bastards are into trading card games (lookin' at you spacecow) and I've spent far more money on Magic the Gathering singles than I care to admit. All that said, sometimes the Trading aspect is overlooked, and lately I've been getting into trading cards online so I figured I'd start a thread here to see if there's any interest!

If you're into Magic, deckbox.org is a great way to categorize and showoff your trades, with average pricing and all.

I'm not 100% on alternative for other card games, so let me know and I'll update the post!

Shipping cards is surprisingly easy, even international options are accessible and affordable. Why, just listen to this douchebag sum up the process!
(skip to 00:51 unless you hate yourself)

And that's about it. Even if there's no interest here for trading, I figured I'd just gague the crowd and let you guys know that online trading is both possible and resourceful. Feel free to post your Wants, your Haves, Wishlists, whatever below!

now someone please take my urza's tower
For online alternatives, MTG has its annual release on steam, Yu-Gi-Oh! has YGO/DEVPRO and its social game. Hearthstone's always online.