Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Five nights at freddy's 4: The final chapter
http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/five-n...halloween/

I thought the third would be the finale, but it looks like something is returning this Halloween. 
The final chapter...

....of the first episode...

...of 5 overall episodes.

....of season 1...

....part 5.

[Image: YiAna9L.jpg]
This is starting to remind me of those stores you see that advertise they're closing, every year, and don't change the commercial.
That picture bugs me. Not "Wow that's unsettleing and creepy," but more of "Wow, this thing looks stupid." It's mostly the extra heads poping out.
IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE
(04-27-2015, 03:37 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: That picture bugs me. Not "Wow that's unsettleing and creepy," but more of "Wow, this thing looks stupid." It's mostly the extra heads poping out.

Its not a game about security guard surviving minimum wage with hazard pay anymore. Its about Freddy's internal struggles with cancerous tumors.
I summon the great Arjahn to the altar of Adam Sandler! He has foreseen the future, for he is the prophet.

I find it ironic that Friday the 13th Part IV was also named The Final Chapter. You know, the franchise that kept going for 7 more movies.
(04-27-2015, 03:57 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I summon the great Arjahn to the altar of Adam Sandler! He has foreseen the future, for he is the prophet.

I find it ironic that Friday the 13th Part IV was also named The Final Chapter. You know, the franchise that kept going for 7 more movies.

Does this mean we'll get Freddy X? Because the world needs an animatronic superbeing in space.
It'd be hilarious to mash this series with mediocre Sonic creepypasta.
(04-27-2015, 03:57 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I summon the great Arjahn to the altar of Adam Sandler! He has foreseen the future, for he is the prophet.

Its creepy how someone manages to predict something like this would happen. Chances are it won't be the 'final' night in this case. 
I hope he makes lots of money from the people who buy this game. I really do. Milk it as much as you can.
(04-27-2015, 05:47 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: It'd be hilarious to mash this series with mediocre Sonic creepypasta.

Quick! We need to band together and write Freddy.exe!

To the Trollpasta wiki we go!
(04-27-2015, 05:57 PM)Takahashi2212 Wrote:
(04-27-2015, 05:47 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: It'd be hilarious to mash this series with mediocre Sonic creepypasta.

Quick! We need to band together and write Freddy.exe!

To the Trollpasta wiki we go!

Foxy Doll, Freddy.exe, stuff like that.
What are the odds that the movie is gonna be released early like how the games were released?
That'll depend on if they can get the script, actors, set, etc. taken care of before then.

On FNAF4: Someone's been doing the whole "Frankenstein's Monster" Thing on Freddy. Except with more mouths. And with Robots.