Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SGDQ 2015
The schedule is now live, and I'll be running a game at 12:05 PM CDT on 7/29!  The event will go from July 26-August 1.  Some things I love about it:
My run is squashed between a Genesis block and a Kirby Block.  So I either close Kirby block or open Genesis block.  Solid choice there.  AND ECCO THE TIDES OF TIME!!!! HYYYYYYPPPPPEEEEE!!!!  (And run by the actual WR holder, not Blueglass aka YSG)
Summer Games Done Quack with Donald Duck games is now a thing.
Strongest closing day I've seen in a looooong time.  LoZ:A Link to The Past->LoZ:Ocarina Of Time->Super Mario 64 0 star and 120 star races->Super Metroid race->Chrono Trigger 100%.  Daggon, that's hitting all the big stuff right in a row.
Metroid Prime Hunters gets in!
Trihex opens.  Bringing the party!!!
Space Station Silicon Valley gets in (finally!)
Anyways, take a look, say what you're hype for yadda yadda yadda and remember I'm running a game!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...ps/pubhtml
Very nice. Tell us how well it went(Though I'm sure most of us are going to be watching.).
I'm super excited to see running this year! This whole thing is going to be great this year!
Yusssss can't wait !
Well, in one week, I will begin my drive to Minnesota for SGDQ 2015. My run is still in, and I just found out today that I'll also be doing a hosting shift and will be couching at least one game. This is going to be HYYYYPPPPEEEE! I'm just so excited!
Current schedule: https://gamesdonequick.com/schedule
I would really appreciate it if you would be quiet.
Just a heads up, this is starting in 10 minutes. :0
Just got home and all I see is Yoshi nonsense. I WANT COSMYK :[
Good few runs so far. That DKC race earlier was crazy.
I'm at the event. I couched The Rescue Rangers last minute. Great times so far!!!
3:17:55 for Twilight Princess. Apparently the record was broken for the run about 20 minutes before this one started, sub 3 hour if I heard correctly.

The Bioshock Infinite runner got people to cheer for the bells at the beginning. This gonna be good.
I heard your donation talk to Sigma Cosmyk.
Boarding the CosmykTheDolfyn hype train !!!
See you later !

Schedule says 12h37 Eastern.
I had fun and didn't take anything seriously. It was a good time.
Can someone link me the replay for Cosmyk's run when they're uploaded? I told my little bro to wake me up when it was starting, but I woke up during Freedom Planet by myself.