Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Daft Punk's Random Access Memory
Daft Punk's new album, entitles Random Access Memory, is set to be released on May 21st. This album has me more hyped than any game coming out this year. So far they've only released two 15 second clips, one of which is supposed to be called "Get Lucky". The album is up for pre-order in the iTunes store. Below are the two previews

Any other Daft Fans in the house? Or did I just waste a thread? Please don't tell me I wasted a thread.
I need to download more RAM
Awwww yes, that's the ticket - Daft Punk coming back to their roots.

BumbleBro - www.downloadmoreram.com is always recommended.
I'm really glad their getting their funk back on. Not saying Human After All was bad, but I definitely their at their best when they're funkin' it up
I'm not the biggest fan, but I may just have to get this.
[Image: spongebob-i-need-it-o.gif]

(I Need It, in case you were wondering :I)
This reminds me that I still need to watch Electroma.
[Image: 8e3fc200_sho2xface.gif]

Oh man, I know what I'm getting!
(03-24-2013, 06:16 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: Awwww yes, that's the ticket - Daft Punk coming back to their roots.

What does that site actually do?
(03-26-2013, 05:59 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
(03-24-2013, 06:16 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: Awwww yes, that's the ticket - Daft Punk coming back to their roots.

What does that site actually do?

It allows you to download more ram.
You just choose how much you want, and bam, someone called Robert will suddenly become your proverbial uncle.
So at some point during Coachella last night there was a very short screening of a preview for Daft Punk's new album.The song featured is the one teased through the SNL ads, but this time features a clip of the music video which shows Thomas, Guy-Man and Nile Rodgers all busting a groove while Pharell Williams on dem vocals. Needless to say, it's as funky as you're thinking it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGP2rkuEDl4

Also there are rumors of both a surprise appearance by the French duo during Phoenix's stage time AND the release of a single on Monday. I'm not so sure about them showing up with Phoenix, as they've already surprised the crowd during a Phoenix show twice so everyone's expecting it to happen. Not only that, but the Phoenix guys have already said that they're afraid that they'll become "Just that band that opens for Daft Punk".