Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
If you haven't started The Walking Dead, but want to..
AMC is doing a COMPLETE series marathon starting with Season One Episode One tomorrow night. They will play every single episode to date, leading up to the season finale next sunday.

Thought some of you would like to know.
So now you can catch up! (or tivo it!)

This info is for my listing in Texas. Please check your areas listings :)
Oh sweet! The nightmares will be so worth it!
(03-24-2013, 09:39 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Oh sweet! The nightmares will be so worth it!

I highly recommend it! The storyline is amazing and constantly changing (except for the whole zombie thing haha), and the acting is flawless.

If you do watch it and have any questions, PM me. I have seen every episode multiple times and also read the comics :)
i thinking am going to stop watching i kinda liked it better when they were in the city (Season 1)
I just started watching with my girlfriend and all I can say is: WATCH IT! I was really skeptical of it due to the whole zombies are in everything faze pop culture went through so I went in in a mood to dislike it but DAMN! The acting is amazing, the writing is awesome, the locations and camera work is phenomenal (I am doing a TV course at college so it really caught my eye how stunning everything looks :P) and the make up ... HOLY SWEET TRI-FORCE IS IT AMAZING!

So to sum up my thoughts: I think everyone should give it a good old whirl :3
I like the comic better, they changed too many things in the show.
(03-29-2013, 06:54 AM)pyoro64 Wrote: I like the comic better, they changed too many things in the show.

Yes, they changed a lot of things, but generally it's very loyal to the comic storyline.

And for the ones who haven't see the series yet, I warn you: Seasons 1 & 3 are AWESOME, but the 2nd is very slow and the plot only advances in a couple of episodes. But the effort is worth just to see the 3rd one.
(03-29-2013, 06:54 AM)pyoro64 Wrote: I like the comic better, they changed too many things in the show.

That was the intention. It was done so that even if you had read the comic religiously the show would still be able to surprise you and shock you. I can see why people may not like that but I find it a pretty neat idea and anyway, its the guy who created the comics directing the show. You cant get more loyal than that :P.
I'm not really interested in it, though I love zombies and a good storyline, I hear the show is very dramatic and seems to drive off from the whole "zombie survival" genre and more into a "reality show with zombies"
Oh, and remember. Never become attached to any character at all. If you start to like a character, just forget about it, they're probably going to die.

This isn't a spoiler by the way, it's natural for people to die in a Zombie Apocalypse, but TWD takes it way to far.
(03-30-2013, 06:20 AM)retrolinkx Wrote: Oh, and remember. Never become attached to any character at all. If you start to like a character, just forget about it, they're probably going to die.

This isn't a spoiler by the way, it's natural for people to die in a Zombie Apocalypse, but TWD takes it way to far.

The only person I want to kiss on the mouth and punch in the face at the same time is Robert Kirkman.
The Walking dead fanbase is starting to feel like an enormous hoard of zombies.
Not to be rude, enjoy what you want to enjoy