Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Arkham Knight Metal Gear Refrence
(The following post contain a big spoiler from Batman: Arkham Knight)
Hey Boyobomas. do you have the game? I found this on Kotaku but it just seems like coincidental patchwork.

http://kotaku.com/batman-arkham-knight-i...Socialflow

It might be worth looking into.
(06-26-2015, 12:44 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Hey Boyobomas. do you have the game?
[Image: 1411180612225.png]
SURLEY YOU JESTIN.

As for the Superman refrences, yeah I looked into it.
Though I don't belive that it's hinting at anything like some people are saying. 
They're cool little easter eggs though.
Also Arkham Knight is an amazing game and you should buy it at once, but not for PC because...yeah...
Eh, I was thinking about it but I still need to beat City and I mainly use PC.
(06-26-2015, 02:49 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Eh, I was thinking about it but I still need to beat City and I mainly use PC.

Beat City first as theirs alot of stuff from it that is refrenced in Knight's story.
Also you don't own any console? I play on my brother's PS4.
I have ps4 but I don't really use it as it is my brother's and my computer can basically run all but exclusives.
(06-26-2015, 09:02 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: I have ps4 but I don't really use it as it is my brother's and my computer can basically run all but exclusives.

Not that i have anything against the PC version it's just that I've heard  it crashes frequently. It got so bad in fact that it was pulled from Steam until Rocksteady could fix it.