Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Satoru Iwata has passed away
Sad 
http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-p...ssed-away/

Ladies and gentlemen, a moment of silence please. Satoru Iwata(the president of Nintendo) has passed away. This just made me choke up a little.
RIP, You beautiful man you.
Bummed me out, yo. :/
That came straight out of nowhere. I mean, I heard about his being sick and all but that really came unexpectedly. R.I.P. Iwata-sama.
Expect the tributes to be popping up around now. He's going to be missed greatly(I know I already miss him).
[Image: tumblr_inline_nregjxg6Tj1rqphkb_540.jpg]
(07-12-2015, 07:18 PM)CLXcool Wrote: Expect the tributes to be popping up around now. He's going to be missed greatly(I know I already miss him).
[Image: tumblr_inline_nregjxg6Tj1rqphkb_540.jpg]

Expect the feels, and rightly so. Tributes to him are well deserved.
Aye, I think all of us owe part of our childhood to Iwata.
I wouldn't be broke today if it wasn't for that great man. May he rest in peace.
(07-12-2015, 07:38 PM)Kitsune Hawk Wrote: Aye, I think all of us owe part of our childhood to Iwata.

Oh absolutely yes. I guess for me it was more like teens but my favorite Nintendo memories were under his presidency there.  I owe a lot of interest in my favorite gaming franchises to Iwata.
I don't know what to say.
This video has a lot of great comments I thought everyone should see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9YVW3hj5UM
I can't do this. I need a drink
I was having a great day today to. I was enjoying some Bravely Default, listening to Ladybaby, and suddenly this. It's odd how I went from enjoying Japanese things to mourning the loss of one of it's greatest gaming Icons.
He's been apart of the gaming scene since the NES and has never left Nintendo's side even during hard times.
And yes, I know he has made some unpopular choices in recent years but he still gave his life to give us the best gaming experiences he could. Nintendo's legacy will go on and he will forever be a part of it.

Here's to you, my firend. DIRECTLY to you.
Off to pay tribute by spending an evening with some of his creations.

RIP
(07-12-2015, 09:24 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: Off to pay tribute by spending an evening with some of his creations.

RIP

Trying to figure out how to make a good tribute that isn't cringeworthy.