Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Gamescom 2015
Gamescom Xbox conference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mXVX_1Idcg

The quality of this presentation is god-awful because of all the skipping, but the games themselves kind of made me lean towards getting an Xbox one. Not sure entirely yet though. Anyone excited for the system after this event? Let's talk Gamescom.

Scalebound looks....eh?

Doesn't really look that good, reminds me of an early PS3 title where they would try something new and different but doesn't look that fun to play.
(08-04-2015, 02:34 PM)retrolinkx Wrote:

Scalebound looks....eh?

Doesn't really look that good, reminds me of an early PS3 title where they would try something new and different but doesn't look that fun to play.

Honestly, I look at this game as what would happen if Infamous Second Son met Xenoblade Chronicles, which is interesting and, kind of funny, because neither of those games are on Xbox, so this is what we get instead.
^

Yeah, but most people including myself expected some sort of DMC/Bayonetta game on the Xbox One but instead we got some weird Dragon Dogma type game with a Dragon Companion. It's just not what I expected.

Still, that Halo Wars 2.
Rexxar, Tassadar and Diablo 3 monk in Heroes of the Storm as well as new Diablo map.
Scalebound Kreygasm
Medic confirmed for heroes of the storm.