Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokken Tournament Wii U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VjQNve8QzY

Oh yes, it's happening. I cannot wait. I am totally buying a Wii U now. That Xbox is gonna have to wait.
*Blinks hard* Are the developers of Tekken making a pokemon fighting game?
(08-21-2015, 04:31 PM)Melcadrien Wrote: *Blinks hard*  Are the developers of Tekken making a pokemon fighting game?

Sort of. I'm fairly sure that some of Tekken's developers worked on some of the fighting mechanic's.
Japan have had it for a while now since Namco Bandia are doing location tests there.
* CosmykTheDolfyn is confused.
I do like the idea of this game. I'm mostly waiting for the internet to blow up with "You forgot my favorite pokemon!" and Nintendo to be loke "Idiots, we can't pit in all 600 +, get over it".
(08-27-2015, 03:36 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: * CosmykTheDolfyn is confused.
I do like the idea of this game.  I'm mostly waiting for the internet to blow up with "You forgot my favorite pokemon!" and Nintendo to be loke "Idiots, we can't pit in all 600 +, get over it".

I think it's going to be Biped (two leged) pokemon that can punch and use special moves (Blaziken or Gardevoir come to mind) or having Quadruped (four legs) that can use other things to punch (Bulbasaur using the vine whips).

I'm waiting for the troll characters AKA the fighters that should not be in the game but are instead of popular characters. For example adding Caterpie instead of Charizard or adding Magikarp instead of Feraligatr or adding Seedot instead of Groudon (that last one I'm not believing is "too big" because we have Olimar in Smash Bros and he's as big as a coin).
(08-27-2015, 08:30 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 03:36 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: * CosmykTheDolfyn is confused.
I do like the idea of this game.  I'm mostly waiting for the internet to blow up with "You forgot my favorite pokemon!" and Nintendo to be loke "Idiots, we can't pit in all 600 +, get over it".

I think it's going to be Biped (two leged) pokemon that can punch and use special moves (Blaziken or Gardevoir come to mind) or having Quadruped (four legs) that can use other things to punch (Bulbasaur using the vine whips).

I'm waiting for the troll characters AKA the fighters that should not be in the game but are instead of popular characters. For example adding Caterpie instead of Charizard or adding Magikarp instead of Feraligatr or adding Seedot instead of Groudon (that last one I'm not believing is "too big" because we have Olimar in Smash Bros and he's as big as a coin).

From what I understand, the characters you see in the trailer are the ones that will be in.  Which aren't many by pokemon standards, but decent by fighting game standards.
Doesn't even reach Tenkaichi 3 numbers. 1/10 /s