Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TGS already going West
and starting big: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSjnekQipnw

This comes with a possible grain of salt as we are still missing two games like the video points out, but I still want this, so I'll take it if we don't get the other ones. Anyone else excited?
Not really exited, but I was never a big fan of the logic puzzles Ace Attorney had. I'm happy for the fans becuse they can have an english version of the sixth game. Now you just have to ask for Investigations 2 and Dai Gyakuten Saiban which I see happening around the time the next Mega Man and Darkstalkers come out, but with Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney out over here, you never know.
(09-01-2015, 02:01 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: Not really exited, but I was never a big fan of the logic puzzles Ace Attorney had. I'm happy for the fans becuse they can have an english version of the sixth game. Now you just have to ask for Investigations 2 and Dai Gyakuten Saiban which I see happening around the time the next Mega Man and Darkstalkers come out, but with Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney out over here, you never know.
I guess this game just isn't for you then. I can understand that, it's not a game series everyone can get into. I like them mostly because every now and then, I like to take a break from all the action games and just have a great story in front of me. Ace Attorney games, are those great stories.
It's one of my favourite series, so it's great news to see more games in the series. I just hope we'll see Dai Gyakuten Saiben released in English sooner though.
Going Wright, more like.
Since Sony has started their conference, we might as well use this thread for TGS this year. With that said, Gravity Daze is coming to PS4, so if you've never played Gravity Rush, now you can get the chance to experience it.
So now we have an honest Operation Raccoon City.
I think I honestly hate that game. It's probably the last direction Resident Evil needs to go right now and just because they are remaking RE: 2 doesn't give them room to make a new stupid game. Looking back at the conference last night, I'm a little sad. The DQ stuff was cool but nothing that happened with Star Ocean or The World of Final Fantasy really gave us any new info about them. Also, they showed that II.8 KH trailer in the conference room, but during the conference and instead chose to replay the same two commercials for the last 8 minutes? Also, also, where is Persona 5? We were told it was coming out this year and nothing at all? You can't tell me we'll have to wait until Paris Games Week only to find out it's coming in summer 2016. It wouldn't surprise me to hear it is coming next year at the point, in fact I've been expecting that for a long time now, but something after all this time would be nice.
(09-15-2015, 01:54 PM)RepentantSky Wrote: I think I honestly hate that game. It's probably the last direction Resident Evil needs to go right now and just because they are remaking RE: 2 doesn't give them room to make a new stupid game.

This is something I will never understand. It's a spinoff made with small budget, the series has had titles like this made in between the main series since the beginning. Nowadays you just hear about them a lot more because of the internet and better marketing. At least this time they're being honest with what the game is gonna be, unlike with ORC. I always say this but it's not like people are forced to buy these irrelevant sidestories.
(09-15-2015, 03:12 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 01:54 PM)RepentantSky Wrote: I think I honestly hate that game. It's probably the last direction Resident Evil needs to go right now and just because they are remaking RE: 2 doesn't give them room to make a new stupid game.

This is something I will never understand. It's a spinoff made with small budget, the series has had titles like this made in between the main series since the beginning. Nowadays you just hear about them a lot more because of the internet and better marketing. At least this time they're being honest with what the game is gonna be, unlike with ORC. I always say this but it's not like people are forced to buy these irrelevant sidestories.

I can't be annoyed by a game that is obviously meant to have mass appeal because it fails to do that? I don't think that makes a lot of sense.
(09-15-2015, 03:24 PM)RepentantSky Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 03:12 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote:

I can't be annoyed by a game that is obviously meant to have mass appeal because it fails to do that? I don't think that makes a lot of sense.

But why would you be annoyed at something that you don't have to buy or even care about? This title will most likely be forgotten soon just like Zombie Buster or Episodes. Now, if the game was completely unplayable and crap I'd understand annoyance.
I'm annoyed that Capcom is out of touch with it's fans that they we'd actually want that game. They should be listening to fans and making a new RE game that's actually good instead of a COD rip-off title.
Eh, this will pass. These kind of games are usually filler while a larger project is going on in the background anyway.
And they are already remaking RE2, something fans have always asked for. On top of that, Revelations 2 was a pretty great game and brought back characters we have wanted to see again for a long time. I honestly don't see how making an irrelevant spinoff is being "out of touch". Is Nintendo "out of touch" with its fans because they made Hyrule Warriors?
I can be annoyed with a stupid game if I want, even if no one agrees with my reasoning. This back and forth isn't going to end if we keep it up like this. Agree with me or don't, I'm honestly done wasting my time talking about this stupid thing.

On a different note, I don't think I liked the Ace Attorney trailer. It was one of the more boring trailers for the series I have seen. I hope in the future we get a better trailer, this one didn't even do a very good job of showing it's style or letting us know about any new mechanic's or anything.