Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokémon GO
How amazing does this look !!

You go around catching Pokémon IRL and... and... oh just watch the video :

I'm going to look like such an idiot running around the city, though no regrets will be had. None.
Be nice to see some actual footage, but this is certainly interesting.
I'm like, the only person who doesn't seem to care about this thing. It honestly looks stupid to me.
Ya know what it reminds me of, actually? A mix of that 3D pokedex they made before X and Y came out, and a tamagatchi.
I'm looking forward to it, but have a sinking feeling that it's going to be a clunky mess. People have been trying this type of reality-phone game blend for years, and there's a reason most of you haven't tried them.

Skepticism aside, the popularity of Pokemon is definitley going to be introducing one of these games with an enormous player base for one, which they really do need in order to function. Also, Hooooly shit was that a great promotional video, I mean hot damn that ending was fucking incredible. The real game is more gonna be peopled boredly checking their phones on the bus, but jesus christ was that a fine commercial.
Ah, yes. Pokémon Global Offensive.
Hope it's a better iteration than that thing google tried to do. Not that it really matters to me, my phone will have a meltdown if I play anything bigger than Tetris on it.
Oh man, can you guys imagine how many puns people will make if it ends up sucking? Just gonna roll a few off the tounge real quick.

Pokemon GO F*ck yourself!
Pokemon GO buy a better game!
Pokemon GO jump off a bridge!
Pokemon GO GO Gadget phone-destroyer!
Pokemon GO away forever please!
Pokemon GOd awful design!

Man, those snarky mobile game critics are gonna have a field day.
(10-16-2015, 02:05 PM)Arjahn Wrote: Oh man, can you guys imagine how many puns people will make if it ends up sucking? Just gonna roll a few off the tounge real quick.

Apparently people are mad a the devs for something. I don't play the game though so feel free to use these.
(08-03-2016, 08:48 AM)Arjahn Wrote:
(10-16-2015, 02:05 PM)Arjahn Wrote: Oh man, can you guys imagine how many puns people will make if it ends up sucking? Just gonna roll a few off the tounge real quick.

Apparently people are mad a the devs for something. I don't play the game though so feel free to use these.
People are pissed off because they got rid of the tracking feature where it was easier to track down Pokemon that showed up in the area you are in.
Plus with the new update, they are getting harder to catch (a CP 10 broke out a few times) and they "attack" more often (when they attack they basically just dodge the pokeball).
It has been reported that the timing for Pokemon to show up on the radar went from 5 seconds to 10 seconds. I can see why they did that, mainly so they can help prevent people from driving and playing. I have to admit, I do drive around to hit the stops.
Apparently, the store thing on the apple devices now has an extremely low rating since the last update. 
I do believe that this game will get better, and these updates are in place to help the next few updates make the game better than it's first build (when it was available to non-beta testers).

Pokemon GO out and vote.

Haha, get it I'm down with the kids.

Spoiler:Why was this bumped?