Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The never ending stream of Freddies
Remember when the third part was supposedly the last? And the fourth? And how then came the news of the future movie? Well, Five Nights at Freddie's World is now a thing. I hear it's an rpg. I don't even know anymore.

http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/...dys-world/
The adam sandler treatment is happening to this. Its just as it was predicted it would be.
Money. Milk. All it's worth. etc.
Not gonna lie, would do the same in his shoes at this point. Maybe not an RPG, but these games normally become really obscure by this point, and we're still talking about it because of how many of them there are.

That being said,
The Freddening is real yo.
give me the freddies, daddy
(09-16-2015, 10:16 PM)CLXcool Wrote: The adam sandler treatment is happening to this. Its just as it was predicted it would be.

Adam Sandler in this would be like
C'MAAAAHN WADDAYAH DOOOOIN'!? [insert mexican stereotype]
(09-23-2015, 03:18 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 10:16 PM)CLXcool Wrote: The adam sandler treatment is happening to this. Its just as it was predicted it would be.

Adam Sandler in this would be like
C'MAAAAHN WADDAYAH DOOOOIN'!? [insert mexican stereotype]
What are the odds the Fnaf movie will cast him? Then again, he's done worse with pixels so its probably for the best he stays out of this.
Who would you even want cast in a FNaF movie? The suits could all be stuntmen, of course.

I think a humorous angle would be for the guy who leaves the guard a voicemail to be Liam Neeson. He could talk in that serious voice, making everything dramatic.
Or you could have Morgan Freemen giving the instructions to the new guard. Everything's happy and calm, here's just some stuff you need to know to get through the night alive. "What?" You see the suits are a might bit psychopathic. "OHMIGAWD!!"

And who would play the guard? My vote is for Steve Buscemi.
Oh man that post I made like a year and a half ago is still perfectly relevant. For all future installments, please regard the following and distribute healthy doses of "I told you so" amongst eachother.

(09-27-2014, 05:18 PM)Arjahn Wrote: I really hope that this sequel does amazingly well so we can just Adam Sandlerize the sh*t out of the franchise.

Five nights at Freddy's 3: Freddy or Not, here I come!

Five nights at Freddy's 4: Here's FREDDY!

Freddy's Nights at Five: Freddy goes to Hawaii!

Five nights at Freddy's 6: We added an extra night!

Five nights at Freddy's 7: Professional Snowboarding edition!

Five nights at Freddy's 8: Fuck you.

Five nights at Freddy's 9: Le Freddy en Paris!

Five night's at Freddy's 10: Freddy's big move!

A trailer has arrived.
I'm disappointed, honestly. If it isn't some sort of late April Fool's joke, then I'll be a pissy Paulie. People complained about how each installment tried to out-scare itself, but this is uncalled for.

This is like making a dark, gritty version of Mario.

Edit: I was also misled because it doesn't take place at an amusement park.
Seems like a natural step for the series...
Well, that game certainly brings it a bit back to the Desolate Hope days.

Though if that game isn't scary enough there's Cluck Yegger in Escape from the Planet of the Poultroid(which is coming soon).
Watching the trailer showed that Scott is trying too hard to make it like the Mario and Luigi RPG games. But he sort of doesn't know what made those games great.
NEW FNAF ANNOUNCED!
It's a...novel?
[Image: FNaF_TheNovel.jpg]
Huh, interesting. According to him he spent 10 month writing this in conjunction with a professional author.
This sounds of cool if your interested in the lore. (Like me)