Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Zelda Challenge
Hey guys! I am doing a video version of the 30 Day Legend of Zelda Challenge, and I thought I would post the videos for y'all! I encourage anyone that's a fan to join in with your thoughts and opinions.

All the days are behind the spoiler if you want to do it one another site like tumblr or something. I got the challenge here.
Looking forward to the rest of the days =]
SERIOUSLY THOUGH, I think somebody else is making forum thread about him playing Zelda OoT too (can you guess who it is?!)

But I would love to see you try it too... if you're commenting of course :3
(03-26-2013, 05:36 PM)Nicknclank Wrote: SERIOUSLY THOUGH, I think somebody else is making forum thread about him playing Zelda OoT too (can you guess who it is?!)

But I would love to see you try it too... if you're commenting of course :3

I LOVE that thread!

I am definitely going to do some Let's Plays. Maybe even some actual walkthroughs if i'm not too lazy. Ocarina of Time is at the top of the list. It is my favorite video game of all time :) I just need to get one of those "capture cards" or whatever they're called. I forgot.
That's awesome! :D I look forward to more!
I've never seen this challenge before.
(03-27-2013, 03:50 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: That's awesome! :D I look forward to more!
I've never seen this challenge before.

Dooooooo iiiiiittttttt.
[Peer pressure]

Day Two
I shall definitely try to keep up with it all and watch it :)
I'll join in! Sounds like fun. I might even do this on Facebook, who knows!

Day 1: When was your first time playing The Legend of Zelda, what game was it, and how was your experience?

When I first played a LoZ game, I was probably around 9 or 10 years old. Though, my first time playing The Legend of Zelda comes from me hanging out with one of my childhood friends. We were bored, so we wanted to do something. So we decided to go fishing in Lake Hylia fishing place. So, yep, my very first Zelda game was Ocarina of Time! I remember that day too, because it turned out that my friend didn't like the game and gave it to me. So, of course, I accepted the gift and when I was home playing it... my life changed.

I thought that this was the best game ever. It's so addicting. It's fun! I never wanted to put it down. I love the game. I still do. And I still consider it one of the best games ever.

Time for some fun facts!

Fun Fact #1: I was actually given the gold cartridge OoT (and the box too, which was later destroyed, sadly). Little did I know that this was actually rare. So a few years later (probably when I was like 12 or 13), I sold my N64 and all of the games to my moms ex-boyfriend (was dating him at the time) for like $60. I had a Gamecube, so I thought I didn't need it. To this day, it still annoys me that I got rid of it. The N64 and all of my games. As Gob always says, "I've made a huge mistake."

Fun Fact #2: The Games sequel, Majora's Mask, was never played by me until last year ago when I got it on Virtual Console on the Wii. I have tried playing it the fall before, but I got to the boss door on Stone Tower Temple and my game froze, leaving me to redo the entire dungeon again. I was angry, so I never played it until I got the VC version. And after beating it, it became tied as my favorite LoZ game. Now THAT'S crazy. There was probably a good 12 years between playing OoT and MM for the first time and MM was still that much of an amazing game that it's tied as my favorite LoZ game.

Fun Fact #3: I have never played a single 2D Zelda game. Always want to, but I'm told that they're not really that great, compared to the 3D games anyways.

Edit: Had to change some things around since I apparently thought the game was older than I thought it was. For some reason, I was thinking it came out in 1995 or 1996 when it came out in 1998.
Whoever said the 2D games aren't as good is an idiot. You should totally play them! They are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, mainly the first one and then some of the DS games.
Day 2: What game would you consider to be your favorite, why? When did you first play this game?

Ocarina of time. Because I don't think I can come up with a single thing that I hate about it. Ok, that's a lie. Navi. Navi is annoying and I wish there was a "Turn off her annoying voice" option. I love it from beginning to end, and there's a reason why it's considered my favorite game of all time.

This was the first game that I started in the series. So, of course, I had no expectations on what to expect. The only thin I experienced before was the fishing mini-game, and that is kind of tough as it is. I think I played this when I was either 9 or 10. Not too sure. The story of that is in the previous day's question.
(03-28-2013, 02:27 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: Day 2: What game would you consider to be your favorite, why? When did you first play this game?

Ocarina of time. Because I don't think I can come up with a single thing that I hate about it. Ok, that's a lie. Navi. Navi is annoying and I wish there was a "Turn off her annoying voice" option. I love it from beginning to end, and there's a reason why it's considered my favorite game of all time.

This was the first game that I started in the series. So, of course, I had no expectations on what to expect. The only thin I experienced before was the fishing mini-game, and that is kind of tough as it is. I think I played this when I was either 9 or 10. Not too sure. The story of that is in the previous day's question.

they need a freakin mute button on navi. That god damn one line "HEY LISTEN!"
Day 3: Which game do you think has the best plot-line, why?

Skyward Sword. It's the origins story of Link and Zelda. And that was something I always wanted to know.

Short and sweet. BOOYAH!
Sorry I haven't posted in two days. I've had the worst headache and it won't go away. As soon as it stops, i'll record again.
I hate headaches with a passion. So, I totally understand where you're coming from.