Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Favorite Pokémon Game
Console or potable or put both

Console: Pokemon Stadium 2
Portable: Pokemon Yellow

sorry about the title it might be misleading
I changed the title - let me know if you want it changed back.

I never played a console Pokémon game (apart from a few bouts of the first Pokémon Stadium), but I think Pokémon Blue/Gold have equal footing. Blue because it was the first, and introduced me to the world of Pokémon, and Gold because it was like Blue but so much more. Best sequel to an original game in my opinion.
Red/Blue, because it's easier to catch 151 pokemon and be a master.
I have to choose? :(

I love all the games on portable. If i was forced to decide on the spot, I would have to say Pokemon Blue and the only reason for that is it was the first ever video game I owned on the first console I ever owned. You cant get a better start than that in my opinion :3

When it comes to the home consoles, It has to be Pokemon Snap! I was kinda iffy about it to start but the charm won me over. I still go back and play it from time to time.
my favorite game in the handheld series is definitely Gold/silver and their remakes.... i just love the idea of going from region to another... i know it'll never happen but i'd love to play a game where you go to all of them (too bad it would probably take a lot of memory : ( )
but yeah all the games are fun i just thought this one was the most fun.

for console can i say pokemon puzzle league? i know it's not actually a pokemon game but i had so much fun with it... if no then probably pokemon snap... good times.
Sapphire was my first Pokemon game, and while it was fun, I probably got the most out of Diamond/Platinum than any other games. Please don't hurt me...
Emerald is my favorite, although the fourth generation is my favorite gen.
My favorite is probably Heartgold. I had gold as my second game as a kid and they handled HG very well.
Yellow. I was a huge fan of the anime before I played yellow, and I loved how you could get all three starters and could fight Jessie, James, and meowth. Not to mention that you had a grumpy pikachu following you around whose attitude you would gradually change through the magical power of friendship.
It's hard to say, each one new generation has improvements over the previous. I would say my favorite game is Emerald but B/W2 has everything that the older games had and then when we get X/Y I expect that to be the next best. Pokemon just improves as it goes on.
Silver, followed by Crystal which was a great improvement of the former. Too bad neither of my carts work anymore... Gotta get that Soul Silver once I'm satisfied with my run of Ruby.
Silver was my favourite one! I spent too many hours trainning pokemons in that one.
I got most of my satisfaction from Platinum so i just have to say Platinum,and My favorite Game console would be Pokemon Colosseum.
My favourite Pokemon game was Pokemon Sapphire.
Ugh, out of every game that I've played I would have to say that the whole second generation games would have to be my favorite. Johto was easy to remember and amazing to go through. Heart Gold and Soul Silver really hit the nail on the head with their remakes and even made it better as well. But console has to be surprisingly Pokemon Puzzle League. There's no such thing as being to good at that game.