Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Who do you think would be cool in a smash bros format game?
Simple as that. It doesn't have to be smash bros. I tried having this conversation over at resource with Kid Goku and people were hung on viability. So, who do you think would be cool in that format and why?
I'm not sure if I understand the question. Uhhh..... we could be used in a smash format. The characters would be us and we could be represented with characters, such as: the Koolaid Man, Sawnic, King Petie, a long haired hippie, a swarm of cuccos, etc.
A British TV fighting game.
I mean, who else wouldn't want to see Dr. Who duking it out with the Fighting Monty Python team, or maybe Jeremy Clarkson drop kicking Stephen Fry as he spouts off random bits of knowledge QI style?
RPG characters.  I know they vaguely did that with Dissidia, but imagine a Smash Bros. style with badass characters from all kinds of RPGs.  Even without using a single Final Fantasy example we've got a great crew to list from:

Dias from Star Ocean 2, Ridley from Radiata Stories, Lenneth from Valkyrie Profile, Erwin from Der Langrisser, Margus from Rondo of Swords...
The list goes on and on.
I'm going old school. Sega X Nintendo. Super Smash bros with less Nintendo characters and more Sega. We would still have the big names like Mario, Link, Samus, and Pikachu but we would also have Sonic, Ristar, Nights, Ulala, and Alex Kid. The thing that would connect them would be Bayonetta.

I would love to see them mix world together Something like PlayStation All-Stars. Have Peach's Castle in Green Hill Zone, The Great Deku Tree in the world of Golden Axe, a racing track with F-Zero machines and cars from OutRun, Crazy Taxi, and (if they can get it) Daytona USA, and Toejam & Earl's "Earth" with Arwings and Samus's ship flying around and Space Channel 5 in the background. We could also use ChuChu Rocket, Super Monkey Ball, and Seaman as items.
How about cartoon characters like bugs bunny or Eric cartman.