Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Don't know if this has been documented...
So I've been wanting to submit more facts for a while now, and forgot why I hadn't for so long. Today I remembered. When I go to submit, it tells me to please read the submissions guideline. I read and I accept, and it sends me back to the "read the guidelines!" page. Then I'm stuck in an endless loop of reading the guidelines, accepting, etc. etc. It's very frustrating. What can I do to fix this?

Or if you guys want to just add my trivia, it's this: 

Undertale

1. The graphics for Mettaton's bomb explosions are heavily based on the explosions from Doki Doki Panic.

[Image: bom.PNG]

2. The name for Mt. Ebott is taken from Final Fantasy VI's Ebot's Rock, a long-sealed dungeon that is the home to monsters that were hunted for sport.
This is an old problem that hasn't popped up in a very long time but, given that your user ID is 11, it's definitely possible it's still affecting you. Just clear your cookies and cache, log back in, and you should be able to accept the guidelines. If you still can't, let me know and I'll take a closer look.