Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Jet Set Radio, Golden Axe, Sega Classics and More. All free.
Get it while you can, I don't know how long this will last

Make sure you get Jet Set Radio for sure, it's best game out of the bunch.

I thought I'd make a thread for it since people might not see in the Free gaming thread.

Get it while it's hot.
understand...UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF LOVE!
That's Jet Set Radio Future, but thanks for Spoiler:understanding.
I got Hell Yeah Rabbit. I'm trying to decide if I should get Jet Set or not. Is it even good?
(02-16-2016, 08:46 PM)CLXcool Wrote: I got Hell Yeah Rabbit. I'm trying to decide if I should get Jet Set or not. Is it even good?
It's amazing.
Seriously, it just is.  Soundtrack won't be your taste probably, but the game itself is very fun.
Apparently tomorrow, they're handing out Binary Domain, Streets of Rage 2, and Condemned.
(02-16-2016, 08:46 PM)CLXcool Wrote: I got Hell Yeah Rabbit. I'm trying to decide if I should get Jet Set or not. Is it even good?

The original Jet Set can be quite frustrating as you're given around 6 minutes to tag several dozen sets of Spray's around an area. The controls can be pretty awful at time since it feels like you're on the moon when you jump off the rails and have little to no control over how you turn in the air. The boss battles can be really frustrating since it's basically you running around an area constantly hoping to spray their backs which can be very annoying.

The game has problems, but everything else about it is pretty great. The music is amazing, the cel shaded graphics looks great even by today's standards. The game is lengthy and can keep you occupied for a while. The gameplay and controls do take a long time to get used to, but once you're really into the game, you start to understand how it plays and work how you play to compensate it's faults.

Play it with a controller though.

(02-16-2016, 09:43 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote:
It's amazing.
Seriously, it just is.  Soundtrack won't be your taste probably, but the game itself is very fun.

If anyone actually hated the soundtrack I hope they can live with having broken ears.
Little bro is taking well to Jet Set Radio after a little prodding.