Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TV version of VGfacts.com?
By now many of us should know Game Theory and Did You Know Gaming teamed up to make another YouTube channel called "Film Theory". The channel talks about theories in TV shows and movie or talks about facts and trivia in movies or TV series. Since it's been out for a while I began to think about a website similar to VGfaccts except instead of facts about video games it would be about TV shows and movies. But it's up to the people who created this website to make a website; it's only an idea i've came up with.

What do you guys think about having a website about it trivia facts of TV shows and movies?
IMDB covers movies and tv shows.
(02-16-2016, 05:43 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: IMDB covers movies and tv shows.
Well I'm talking about trivia facts for movies and tv shows, not talking about what a tv show or movie is about or stuff like that.
You do know Did You Know Gaming is a sister-type site to this one, right (it's the top right link in the maroon space at the bottom of the page)? I mean, I know that "Film Theory" is self-explaining in the name and it's not so much about trivia.
I just see complications on getting the site created, finding staff, keeping it up, accepting submissions and creating videos that are not so much similar to all the others out there. I know VGFacts trivia and videos DO have some videos as trivia sources, but this site is a much larger and better compilation of video game trivia.
I like the idea and you have some spunk. I'm somewhat technologically impaired, too. Maybe the right person can think of a unique way to pull it off.
There is already a DYK Movies Youtube channel too.
[Image: minions_what-11.png]
I assume she's talking about Film Theorists: https://www.youtube.com/user/FilmTheorists
She is. I keyed in "DYK Movies" on the YouTube search bar and was sent to Film Theorists. That Space Jam video was dope.
No I mean this.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Gze46cTOLo

It is part of DYKG.
My bad. By keying in " DYK Movies", I was sent to the same list. It says The Film Theorists under the titles. What roll do they play, exactly? I'm curious.