Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon S&M confirmed
So we got news that Pokemon Sun and Moon are coming this Holiday. I should be excited, but as a long time fan, I expected this, even without the leak. The one cool thing is that we get to trade Pokemon from the digital versions of gen 1 to these news games via Pokemon Bank, which probably also means that the other games on the 3DS can do the same. That said, I would have liked to see some stuff for the West on games that Japan already has that we don't, like Detective Pikachu, or even some more info on Pokken Tournament. This thing kind of feels like a bust to me. So, thoughts from anyone else?
I was so afraid to click on this topic...
Don't worry, you were supposed to be. I'm called these news games S&M until at which point a better name is decided, or I respect these game enough to stop making fun of them.
(02-26-2016, 11:21 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I was so afraid to click on this topic...

why? LMAO
(02-26-2016, 12:49 PM)Space Jockey Wrote:
(02-26-2016, 11:21 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I was so afraid to click on this topic...

why? LMAO

S&M is another term for BDSM which is sexual torture.
OH MY! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I gonna look it up right now!!

seriously doe: i lost interest in pokemon a few years back, but congratulations for the new game! (i suppose)
Now that a new generation of Pokemon is being created, I already know a Pokemon Dimaond and Pearl remake will be released after a few months after the release of Sun and Moon.
I haven't played Black and White 2 or X and Y yet. The last one I touched was Black and White, but only briefly, and the last ones I've played seriously were Diamond and Pearl and Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

After hearing positive remarks about X and Y, I've been thinking about picking up a 3DS from my friend who is selling his, in order to play one of them. Hopefully, if I have the same positive reaction towards those as others have, I'll see about getting Sun and Moon. Pokemon doesn't get old for me, as it always has enough to keep me going through the games, despite the repetitive gameplay. I hope Sun and Moon expands more on the Mega Evolutions as from what I've seen, I feel those were grossly misused in X and Y. We'll see.
Man, I gotta catch up a bit. I still haven't gotten the Hoenn remakes.
(02-26-2016, 07:55 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Man, I gotta catch up a bit. I still haven't gotten the Hoenn remakes.

I completely forgot about those until you mentioned them just now. Man, I've fallen further behind than I realized.
Eh, look at it this way. You're not behind on games. You've just got a bigger stockpile in the works than everyone else.
On that note, if either of you are near a EB Games tomorrow is officially labeled Pokemon Day so a lot of Pokemon products should be on sale. You might be able to get games if you have the money at a cheaper price.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhXRvqJr8hEp
7:00
Weekend long event starting today on Twitch.
I do wonder if any of the old light and dark pokemon from the trading card game have anything to do with the themes in the game. Would be nice.
Psycho, that video doesn't work. Would you mind summarizing?