Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
You guys want to play some D&D?
I've got nothing going on tonight, anyone up for some Dungeons and Dragons? I know some of you guys wanted to do more voice chat stuff after the awards show and I could go for some D&D, figured this might be a nice way to work both of those in. Or maybe this'll just fizzle like a bunch of recruitment stuff, who knows! Just throwing it out there. No worries if you haven't played before or anything, it's surprisingly simple once you get into the thick of it. Lemme know if you're interested, this doesn't have to be tonight either I'm just saying it since I'm pretty bored at the moment.

UPDATE - Filled up for tonight, but if you guys want to get a game together in the future then let me know and we can get one going.
I'd love to, at a later date, I'll check back in two weeks :)
Sweet, the party could always use a gnomish santa.
There is always that one guy that gets kidnapped too...
No promises, but I've always wanted to do a little D&D. Do like this whole 2 weeks idea.
Anyone know a site I can get guildelines for character design?
(03-25-2016, 08:57 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: No promises, but I've always wanted to do a little D&D. Do like this whole 2 weeks idea.
Anyone know a site I can get guildelines for character design?

Here's a base PDF if you're interested, covers most of the stuff you'll need and is pretty helpful.
You could record it and make the VGFacts version of Critical Role.
Allright, since this thread was created by Arjahn, i need to ask: where does the whole "Arjahn got kidnapped" thing came from?
(04-01-2016, 09:32 PM)Space Jockey Wrote: Allright, since this thread was created by Arjahn, i need to ask: where does the whole "Arjahn got kidnapped" thing came from?

http://www.vgfacts.com/forums/thread-2561.html
Yup, take this lesson to heart: Never let anyone possibly construe anything you do as a sign that you've been kidnapped..

Also if anyone is interested in a potential D&D group, just post a quick write up of a character or something so I can get a head count.
I really want to do this, but I don't think I'll have the time. These teachers have a habit of ramping things up the moment I feel overwhelmed.
Soooooo what's the latest ?
Looks like there's not too much interest or availability unfortunately.
I'm in - if I can find time. My biggest downfall, other than time and the fact I've never done this before, is I will spend way too much time just deciding on how to create my character.
I am most definitely in !