Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Anti-aliasing on N64 with Game Shark
Since the release of RGB 205, some people at AssemblerGames.com have discovered a use with the N64 Game Shark version 3.3 to disable the "blur" effect by anti-aliasing

Also, I'm thinking about submitting this as trivia. BUT, the Game Shark is an accessory and I don't know exactly where or how to submit it. Under N64 in consoles?
I wonder if you could submit it as its own game. It does use its own individual cartridge or disc in its various iterations.
Maybe the GameShark as a whole? It is used on a lot of systems. Or maybe do a category on these type of hardware (GameShark, AR, Game Genie...)
Remember Codebreaker? That one was really nice, but it didn't last all that long.
Action Replay anyone? (I never used one)
(05-12-2016, 06:40 PM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: Action Replay anyone? (I never used one)

THAT'S WHAT AR STAND FOR... I couldn't remember
My FAVORITE game genies/action replays/similar thingys has to go to the Sega Genesis and Sega Saturn, as there are ones out there that bypass any region locking. My Saturn game collection has more Japanese games than US release becuase of one of them. Really cool.
Although anti-aliasing is almost as cool.
If not as a game, I bet cheat engines could be listed under series. Obviously no guarantee there as I'm not the person approving these things.
Since this really hasn't come up in any other form yet, I'd say submit it to the N64. We can always move it later if a more appropriate location surfaces.
Thanks. I'll submit it soon.