Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
WWE Thread
This thread is to talk about events happening in WWE. Don't come here and start bashing it and saying oh its not real and stuff like that. I enjoy watching it. Just recently The Rock will be on the cover of WWE 2K14. I find that to be a nice gesture.
Ok so I am a pretty big wrestling fan, now there is no way I am the only one on this site so who is ready for wrestlemania?

also for your enjoyment ultimate warrior

http://youtu.be/ebN17xoJbLg
Well Wrestlemania is happening and all I gotta say is 20-1.
(09-09-1998, 07:03 AM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote: Well Wrestlemania is happening and all I gotta say is 20-1.

19 !! What do I win ?

(04-06-2013, 11:25 PM)Ghost Nappa Wrote: Wouldn't this go in the WWE thread?

Merged.
(04-06-2013, 02:02 PM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote: Don't come here and start bashing it and saying oh its not real and stuff like that.

[Image: 3013583_o.gif]
Will I am watching Wrestlemania right now and here are my predictions:
John Cena def The Rock
Jack Swagger def Alberto del Rio
CM Punk def The Undertaker
The Shield def Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show
Ryback def Mark Henry
Team Hell No def Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston
Brock Lesnar def Triple H
Chris Jericho def Fandango
Team Rhodes Scholars def Tons Of Funk
I'm I the only one hoping Cena becomes a bad guy?

Seriously,he is becoming stale ,whining like a little b*tch lately.
Well kane won i am a happy camper.
I've lost interest in the wwe years ago, but I would like to see the rock wrestle john cena.
Wrestlemania was good. I just think CM Punk vs The Undertaker should be main event. The crowd went crazy in that match. Then for Triple H vs Brock Lensar and Rock vs Cena the crowd was dull.
(04-07-2013, 06:17 PM)Berry Wrote: I'm I the only one hoping Cena becomes a bad guy?

I hope he also becomes bad. But it looks like it didn't happen. They should make him leader of The Shield. Just like Hogan turned heel and founded the NWO.
(04-08-2013, 01:10 PM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote:
(04-07-2013, 06:17 PM)Berry Wrote: I'm I the only one hoping Cena becomes a bad guy?

I hope he also becomes bad. But it looks like it didn't happen. They should make him leader of The Shield. Just like Hogan turned heel and founded the NWO.

Yeah it would be great, but it wont happen in this era, not as long as kids are cheering for and buying all of cenas merchandise we will only see him as a good guy

and yes cm punk vs undertaker should have main evented it was the best match of the night,

I also believe that kane should get one more main event run he has been with the company fourteen years and has only held the wwe championship once and it was for one day.
(04-08-2013, 03:45 PM)Awesomessprime Wrote:

Yeah it would be great, but it wont happen in this era, not as long as kids are cheering for and buying all of cenas merchandise we will only see him as a good guy

and yes cm punk vs undertaker should have main evented it was the best match of the night,

I also believe that kane should get one more main event run he has been with the company fourteen years and has only held the wwe championship once and it was for one day.

Yes I totally agree. I am a big fan of Kane ever since his debut. But the fact that he is not getting World Heavyweight and WWE title matches is kinda dissapointing. He has been with the company for a long time. Longer than Cena. Cena has already won the WWE Championship 11 times and Kane only won it once but lost it in a day against Stone Cold Steve Austin.
(04-09-2013, 08:03 AM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote:
(04-08-2013, 03:45 PM)Awesomessprime Wrote:

Yes I totally agree. I am a big fan of Kane ever since his debut. But the fact that he is not getting World Heavyweight and WWE title matches is kinda dissapointing. He has been with the company for a long time. Longer than Cena. Cena has already won the WWE Championship 11 times and Kane only won it once but lost it in a day against Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Yeah I watched that ppv then the following raw and was so sad when kane dropped the title to stone cold.

It is good to see ziggler as champion and good lord i hope they continue with the shield vs bryan kane and taker story line that should main event summer slam in a hell in a cell match.
(04-09-2013, 07:01 PM)Awesomessprime Wrote: good lord i hope they continue with the shield vs bryan kane and taker story line that should main event summer slam in a hell in a cell match.

I saw the taping of Smackdown and