Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New DBZ announcement tomorrow
We have no idea what this is, but it seems like a new game: http://www.flythroughtime.com/us/

It's kind of hard to know what this is because there is nothing but posters and images. It may not even be a game, but something is happening.
Come on Xenoverse 2!
It's Xenoverse 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7B7ZvcrOXQ
Gonna go buy a lottery ticket real quick.
So...essentially the exact same storyline as the first Xenoverse, just with prettier graphics.

I hope it has a legit local vs. mode this time.
Aw Yiss. I hope this ends up being another Tenkaichi, with the absurdly large roster of characters you never actually use, alongside your Mary Sue. I loved 1st Xenoverse so much. Literally only game on Steam I've gotten all achievements for.
(05-18-2016, 01:13 AM)SamuraiGaiden Wrote: So...essentially the exact same storyline as the first Xenoverse, just with prettier graphics.

I hope it has a legit local vs. mode this time.

That's probably not true actually. Based on some of the clips we saw, there's going to be some of the same for sure, it also looks like we might get to play some other battles, such as maybe trying to help against Frieza destroying Planet Vegeta. Also it's worth mentioning that a lot of pictures were showing up on that website before the trailer was released, including a whole bunch of movie ones which may mean we'll get to play through movie storylines that weren't in the first one, maybe even ones that haven't been in any game at all yet. I don't think bio-broly ever showed up in a DBZ game but there were without a doubt, shots of him on that site. It's a bit too early to be certain, but I think we'll be getting a lot of new things with this one.
Characters that show up in trailer that are new

Zarbon
Dodoria
Turles
Slug
Young Trunks (and by extension, Future Gohan's corpse)

Definitely a movie focus in this one. I bet there's gonna be a bit of a DBS element to it as well.
Also, a lot of assets have been recycled from Xenoverse 1. So, we're likely going to be getting the majority if not all of the old game with this one.
I have no problem getting what's on the old game if we get new stuff, even more so if the stories for them getting possessed are different than last time. Saying that kind of makes me think of what a DBZ game with dialogue options would be like. That might actually be a good way, if they do it, to add more variety to the game. Either way, the main thing I'm looking for here is some more options when fighting, and another overall original story. Having one that was original in the first Xenoverse was it's biggest plus. DBZ games needed their own stories, badly.
New one is going to be focusing on alt. histories as opposed to correcting history. Kind of like playing the bad guy.