Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shadow of the Colossus is about to meet Attack on Titan
So, this is a thing: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/802...r-the-gods

With all the hopeful devs out there kind of backing away from Kickstater, it's nice to see something like this, something that looks really amazing and interesting. The development time for this game doesn't seem to be too long either. The studio behind it called No Matter Studios I have to assume is only doing this kickstarter to prove people are interested so an outside resource will help them develop it, or they have a good amount of their own money that they can use to finish it after reaching what seems like a small goal for such a good looking game.
Misleading title, i though this was about an actual Shadow of the Colossus/Attack on Titan crossover

Besides, i don't see any resemblence to AOT, it looks more like Shadow of the Colossus (and only Shadow of the Colossus), i mean, whre is the city within the walls?, where is the army specialized in killing those giant monsters? :/
The video pitch makes it feel more akin to a Souls meets Shadow of the Colossus than Attack on Titan.
(07-16-2016, 07:49 AM)Space Jockey Wrote: Misleading title, i though this was about an actual Shadow of the Colossus/Attack on Titan crossover

Besides, i don't see any resemblence to AOT, it looks more like Shadow of the Colossus (and only Shadow of the Colossus), i mean, whre is the city within the walls?, where is the army specialized in killing those giant monsters? :/

The way the one tries to eat you at the end looks exactly like how a Titan tries to eat you yet they look like the Colossi from Shadow of the Colossus. May it's just me, but when I saw one of them try to eat you, I thought of AOT immediately.