Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Epic Rap Battles of History!
I like Skrillex but I think Mozart won.
On my facebook post of this, everyone so far has agreed Mozart won. His music is 200 years old, sure, but it still stands up fine to this day. Where Skrillex's music won't. It'll be forgotten in like 30 years or less.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL96675BDF95286773

The playlist of all of ERBOH, not recommended for our younger audience.

Also, Mozart won.
Mozart won that no problem. Now they need to find someone for Frederick Chopin to battle.
I'm pretty fond of the Adam vs. Eve battle. Also Darth Vadar vs. Hitler (it was a two parter!). Pretty good stuff.
For me, the best ERB is Steve Jobs vs. Bill Gates. It's rythim is so catchy and gets right into your head for the rest of the week.

And I want to remember you that the next ERB will be the season 2's end. Wonder if the'll finally do PewDiePie vs. Tobuscus...I don't know. What battle do you want for the 'season finale'?

Oh! And Mozart won.
(04-09-2013, 01:55 PM)BomberJ Wrote: For me, the best ERB is Steve Jobs vs. Bill Gates. It's rythim is so catchy and gets right into your head for the rest of the week.

And I want to remember you that the next ERB will be the season 2's end. Wonder if the'll finally do PewDiePie vs. Tobuscus...I don't know. What battle do you want for the 'season finale'?

Oh! And Mozart won.

I wanna see Riot vs. Cody.

No, in reality, Morgan Freeman. vs. ZeFrank
Biases aside, Mozart fucking whomped on Skrillex.
A couple of my favorites:

Well, if we're talking favorites, then here ya go.

Absolute favorite is Mario Bros vs. Wright Bros because it has Rhett and Link in it.

(04-09-2013, 04:10 PM)Wardenclyffe Wrote: Biases aside, Mozart fucking whomped on Skrillex.

Robin won.
Ah, I do love this series !

Youtube exists for this kind of entertainment :)
I love the Stephen Hawking one. His verse is GENIUS.
(04-09-2013, 04:49 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: Youtube exists for this kind of entertainment :)

Yet they are trying their darndest to prevent anyone from actually doing anything like this. The stupid site only likes those who were popular when Google hadn't yet bought them.
(04-14-2013, 10:24 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(04-09-2013, 04:49 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: Youtube exists for this kind of entertainment :)

Yet they are trying their darndest to prevent anyone from actually doing anything like this. The stupid site only likes those who were popular when Google hadn't yet bought them.

[Image: Gangnam-Style.jpg]

Are you sure about that?
Was it exactly YouTube that gave Psy's Gangnam style its popularity?