Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Could anybody make me an Anime avatar?.
My avatar started to bore me,so i´ve decided to ask if anybody could do it.I will say what i want in PM.
Y'all want pingu wearing a party-hat with a "Vote Trump" T-shirt ?
Got you fam, give me a few days.
(11-09-2016, 12:16 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: Y'all want pingu wearing a party-hat with a "Vote Trump" T-shirt ?
Got you fam, give me a few days.
No,an Anime one.With stuff i tell you,
What do you have in mind, and what is my incentive?
(11-09-2016, 01:01 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: What do you have in mind, and what is my incentive?

Anime one,With shy boy with black hair and green eyes divided into a creepy looking one with a blood on him.Font:whatever you want.
(11-09-2016, 01:13 PM)Kaymaniko Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 01:01 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: What do you have in mind, and what is my incentive?

Anime one,With shy boy with black hair and green eyes divided into a creepy looking one with a blood on him.Font:whatever you want.

Not sure what you meant by "divided into a creepy looking one" so I added a spooky skeleton to one eye.

[Image: 8oL3X3q.jpg]
(11-09-2016, 02:08 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 01:13 PM)Kaymaniko Wrote:

Not sure what you meant by "divided into a creepy looking one" so I added a spooky skeleton to one eye.

[Image: 8oL3X3q.jpg]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]Like this.