Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Can anyone record a few lines on really short notice for me?
Hey guys, I have an audio project due tommorow and my regular voice guys dropped out last minute because of the blizzard outside. If anyone has a decent quality mic and wouldn't mind, could you record a page or so of dialogue and send it to me? I'd be eternally grateful, been a really rough week and I don't want to screw up my final project to boot.

I just need the two cops talking during the first chapter of Watchmen up to a point, I have a transcript below and if anyone who can would mind just reading one of the parts and sending me a .wav or .mp3 or something I will love you forever.

UPDATE: ISSALL RECORDED, JUST EDITING IT NOW. THANK YOU YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE, SPECIFICALLY MASSDISTRACTION, KAKARIKO KID AND PSYCHOSPACECOW.

Here's an album of the comic

and Here's the transcript.

I want to emphasize that this doesn't have to be good at all, I literally just need something to turn in that has a decent audio quality to it.
PAGING COSMYK.
Your voice is needed. A+ material.
I could try for it if you know a free audio recording software that would work with Logitech G430s. I'm kinda sick and not thinking things through, so sorry if this is obvious.
(12-04-2016, 05:47 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: I could try for it if you know a free audio recording software that would work with Logitech G430s. I'm kinda sick and not thinking things through, so sorry if this is obvious.

Audacity is what I use all the time and it's as free as a handy from Uncle Phil.

http://www.audacityteam.org/
Sooo I made a recording for Guy#2. I'll figure out a way to post this somewhere. Is OneDrive okay?
For sure, thanks!

Part 2 is down from Mass and I owe him several hugs he'll never recieve, if anyone can do Part 1 I would give you $500 Arjahn Bucks.
I have a Galaxy Note 5. I don't know if that helps but I can read 'dem lines for dude #1. Any suggestions on what to use?
For recording on the phone? Not sure, sorry. Googling it turns up a few apps, assuming you're on Android, first one is Smart Voice Recorder.
I'm setting up One Drive. That work?

Or I can straight up email it.
You do realise you'll have to post the final result.
I do, and I am not proud of that fact given that my Rorschach voice is god awful, but I'd rather have that and pass then save myself the embarrassment and fail.

And yeah Onedrive is perfect.
I meant post on the forum :D
Yeah that's what I was referring to lol

I've gotta show it in class too but I'm kinda beyond caring at this point so that's neat.
I have it One Drive. What do I do from there?
Sorry this took so long. I recorded #1. Not my best work by any standard, but how d'ya want it?

Edit : Sent a google drive link over Blizz chat.