Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Crash Bandicoot. N Sane Trilogy discussion
After years of having games planned out but only to get canceled for unknown reasons. One hero slowly made his way back to the spotlight of gaming. He made his way back to gaming by being a side character for Skylanders. Now, he's returning with 3 remastered games from the golden days of the PS1. Crash Bandicoot is returning with Crash Bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy.

If you cannot tell, I'm already excited for this game. I waited too long for Crash Bandicoot to make a return, and now this has to be the most perfect way to bring back the character. I am going to have to get myself a PS4 now just to get my hands on this game. They even released the opening cutscene to the first remastered game. They haven't shown other things from the other two titles yet. But I'm looking forward to see what they can do(I do hope that they can somehow reintroduce tawna bandicoot for the later two games)
CRAAAAAAAASSSHHHH BANDIIIIIIIIIIICOOOT!
Give me a collectors edition and I will be all over that.
THIS is how you re-introduce a gaming icon, everyone.
You know, I am a huge Crash fan, but it's the only series that Naughty Dog ever made that I liked less than the corresponding Insomniac games. Don't get me wrong, I am super excited to see this happening, but since Spyro is so far removed from Skylnders, as he should be, what would really get me pumped, is a remake for the trilogy of Spyro's PS1 games. That said, I will be buying this, and playing the ever loving hell out of it. I am super excited to give Crash 2 and Warped another go in HD. The first one, was never my favorite, but I'll still end up playing it anyways.
Is it just me, or does Crash's design look like his one from Wrath of Cortex?
(01-25-2017, 04:11 PM)retr0pia75 Wrote: Is it just me, or does Crash's design look like his one from Wrath of Cortex?

It kinda does look a little similar to the design seen in Wrath of Cortex. But this is mostly close to how Crash was originally designed for the PS1.
If there's one thing I REALLY hope they do, it's that they'll make a collector's edition.
Guys. Let's be real here. THIS IS CRASH FRIKEN BANDICOOT. The good ones.
For me, I will be completing Crash 3 first to look at that sexy Fake Crash face.
Then I will complete Crash 2 since that is bomb as well.
Then I will skip Crash 1 because, well, I'm meh on it.
Gameinformer recently interviewed two people behind the development of Crash's remastered game. Even giving out what's to be expected in this
New images of the game have arisen online.
[Image: tumblr_olcg5iadqE1rx9er0o1_1280.jpg]

A first look at hog wild
[Image: tumblr_olcg78ApNb1upgw1do1_1280.jpg]

And(despite this being shot in a bad camera) these are our first look at Crash bandicoot 2: Cortrex Strikes Back
[Image: 16730616_760257320796527_294443353532180...e=594BC9C6]
Is Crash supposed to be a silent protagonist?
(02-13-2017, 11:39 PM)Melcadrien Wrote: Is Crash supposed to be a silent protagonist?

Initially, yeah. In the last two games they decided to just have him mumble gibberish.
(02-14-2017, 09:53 AM)retr0pia75 Wrote:
(02-13-2017, 11:39 PM)Melcadrien Wrote: Is Crash supposed to be a silent protagonist?

Initially, yeah. In the last two games they decided to just have him mumble gibberish.
He did speak is first word. I believe it was "Pancakes"
(02-14-2017, 01:11 PM)Colossus Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 09:53 AM)retr0pia75 Wrote:

He did speak is first word. I believe it was "Pancakes"

Yup. That's correct.
In the first three games, Crash was silent. He mostly had one line in the opening cutscene in the first one which was 'uh-oh'. He would occasionally say 'woah' whenever he got hurt in the first game.