Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
RIP Carrie Fisher
http://people.com/movies/carrie-fisher-dies/
I can't believe it. I just can't.
Wow.

Crap.

I didn't realize things were that serious.
FUCK YOU, 2016! You just can't stop, even near the very end.

I... Thought that she was going to be OK. She was such a cool lady.
She is now a part of the force with Obi-Wan and Yoda now.
I was in denile for awhile now thinking that she couldn't die. People said that she was getting better.

Can we just end 2016 before anyone else cool dies?
I heard news of the heart attack. Then I heard she was in stable condition. Now this.
Wasn't it just yesterday I heard on the news that she was recovering and in stable condition? What happened...? :(
The ending to Rogue One makes it even more potent...

"Hope"
Just to throw out there that some of the damage after a heart attack and complications that can arise suddenly afterward can be just deadly as the initial attack, even if someone was stable just moments before. The heart is a complex little organ, take good care of it.

Hard to beleive she is also gone. Condolences to her family. From her books, she seemed like a real first class act and will be missed.
Dear 2016. Go fuck yourself. I really hoped that Carrie would push through this. But in the end, fate, and the 'curse' of ongoing deaths of this year have been nothing but trouble. May the force be forever with Carrie.
Sadly, now Debbie Reynolds has also passed away (mother of Carrie Fisher) directly after her daughter. She was 89.
I can't even imagine the pain that family is going through right now.
2016 is the worst.