Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Game Canon Game.
Alright, stealing this from another forum let's see if it can work here.

Welcome to something called the Games Canon Game.  The goal is to assemble the top ten best videogames of all time in one list.  What best means is basically up to you.  I did not create this; it's something I participated in on another forum.

Here are the rules. Read them carefully:

The List:
1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
2. Super Mario 64
3. Metal Gear Solid
4. Chrono Trigger
5. Portal
6. Half-Life
7. World of Warcraft
8. StarCraft
9. Super Metroid
10. Tetris

Keep in mind "best" is going to mean different things to different people so I'm not going to scrutinize you for your choices.  However, try to use some discretion in your choices.  Your reasoning should be more than because it's your favorite game.  Tell why it deserves the spot you placed it in.  1 is supposed to be the 'best' best, 10 is 'least best'.

Once the roster fills up, I will PM the list to the first person.  They will send their choice back to me and I will forward the list and so on.

If need be I'll participate if we need the numbers.

Participants:

Kakariko Kid
CosmykTheDolfyn
SERIOUSLY THOUGH
gamemaster1991
Psychospacecow
Big money...Big prizes...I LOVE IT!
I'M READY
I'M READY
I'M READY
I'M READY
I'M READY
Y'M READY
Y"M READY
Y"N READY
Y"N EEADY
Y"N EIADY
Y"N EIUDY
Y"N EIUVY
Y"N EIUVI
Oh come on THE REST OF THE FORUM.

DO YOU HATE FUN?
I don't get it.
FINE. I'll learn the rules.

I hate fun :(
I'M SPARTACUS! ..... but you may not like my opinions.
(01-20-2017, 03:11 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: I don't get it.

If you actually don't get it, I don't mind explaining the rules again in short for you. Do you want to participate?
This is 4 am after being awake a solid 20 hour speaking so sorry if me who has classes today doesn't go through with it, but if you'll have me. :D
Basically, when I PM you with the list you have to change one game on the list and give a reason why.

So for example, if you moved Tetris and Super Mario 64, you'd have to explain what your reasoning behind that was, don't just do it for no reason, or if you want to change a game with another, you'd change Tetris with say, Ocarina of Time, and give you reason to why.

It's basically "Put a game somewhere in a top ten list, and give a reason why" the game.

If you understand, I'll add you in.
I think I get it then.
Cool, with that we have 5 people.

If we don't get to 10 in a couple of days, I'll let everyone get one change and one move each.
You count me in for whatever. So count me in already.