Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Smurfs 2: Video Game - Smurfberry Iconsistencies
Initially since VGFacts are starting to reject our Pending Submissions from Wikis, I've decided to come up with a better source, by using the Trivia Evidence Section. Initially I was posting about the Inconsistency of the Smurfberries in The Smurfs 2 Video Game, and I initially used it's source from the Smurfs Wiki. But now, I'll do it this way.

*In Cutscenes, the Smurfberries are Red, like in the 1980s Smurfs Cartoon:

*But during Gameplay, the Smurfberries are Blue, like in the 2011 and 2013 Live Action Smurfs Films, and probably the Upcoming Fully CGI Film as well:

*Here is how they appear in the 1980s Smurfs Cartoon:
[Image: latest?cb=20091215213032]

*Here they are in the 2011 Live Action Smurf Films (of which I think is Smurfberries):
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8PAIP25GXJWblzilKXXa...VV3N8iYizx]

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to resubmit the submission for a while seeing as Trivia Posting is currently disabled to get through all the Pending Submissions (I think there's 900+ left according to the Newest Staff Member). But I'll try my best to avoid using wikis as sources for my Future Submissions, and change the sources of those of mine that are already from Wikis of my Pending Submissions. Hopefully I'll be in luck with finding other sources, though wikis usually do have a lot of info, and it's where a lot of people would go for that, like I could be using the Trivia Evidence sections more often to make up for that.
Since in the Fully CGI Film, Smurfs: The Lost Village the Smurfberry Colours have changed again, no clips or trailers for that film will be needed for the Trivia Evidence of this Submission:

As you can see in this Trailer, they're Purple in the Fully CGI Film. I know this doesn't apply to The Smurfs 2: Video Game, but I'm just saying.